What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Edgeworth Ready Rubbed match in a 1979 Aalborg freehand natural.

...this morning, compliments of DR T, a bowl of 4 Noggins Painter Hills in a Parker blast bent billiard... :cheers:

...this evening, compliments of Dr T, a bowl of Sutliff R Blend in a Brebbia blast tomato...thus continues my quest to determine which mixtures come close to the original PM Revelation... :?:

"MAN, THE CREATURE WHO KNOWS HE MUST DIE, WHO HAS DREAMS LARGER THAN HIS DESTINY, WHO IS FOREVER WORKING A CONFIDENCE TRICK ON HIMSELF, NEEDS AN ALLY. MINE HAS BEEN TOBACCO. " -JOHN BOYNTON PRIESTLEY

PeterD":pzcgygxn said:
...this evening, compliments of Dr T, a bowl of Sutliff R Blend in a Brebbia blast tomato...thus continues my quest to determine which mixtures come close to the original PM Revelation... :?:
And we await the verdict when you decide :)

1996 Cyprian Star III (courtesy of SloppyJoe Hemingway) in a Bjarne.

The Balkan Sobranie in a rusticated Savineili Leonardo 'Self Portrait', with a Glencairn glass of Buffalo Trace bourbon, splash of water, if you please.

Amphora Red in a black Sasieni 4 Dot Ruff Root with a slight bend.

Mixture of Mac Baren Vanilla Cream flake and Peterson Sweet Killarney in a large Gauntleys bent Bulldog.

Fraternally

Jers

...taking a break from my evaluation of "match" Revelation tobaccos, to smoke a bowl of (1982) Amphora Red in a group 4 Dunhill Cumberland Lovat... :cheers:

“My Passions are my children/grandkids, my religion, my music, & my pipes…” PeterD

Status
Not open for further replies.