What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Villiger 1888 Mid Day out of a Peterson system XL315

My second bowl of some of Orlik's blended Dunhill Flake in a Charatan Special Banker like this one :

T2eC16dHJHIE9nysfBZFBQLn-BccuQ60_121.jpg

Orlik NAILED it with this one. It's got to be one of the BEST Flake Va's I've ever had :p

...I'm taking several more weeks to evaluate some of the old "drug store" mixtures...therefore, tonight PA in a P&T 2000 POY Castello smooth panel billiard... :cheers:

“IT HAS ALWAYS BEEN MY RULE NEVER TO SMOKE WHEN ASLEEP, AND NEVER TO REFRAIN WHEN AWAKE.” ~MARK TWAIN

Oriental Dusk in my Savenilli 1/2 bent "David's Choice" after an unexpected call to duty at the brewery. This was the finest bowl of it I've ever had!

Dried out some MacBaren ODF for mid afternoon. T'was very nice in an estate Sav no-name.

Now onto a post supper bowl of P&W #78 in my trusty Mastro poker.

Next up is my favorite VaPaer - 2015 w/15% added P-weed. In my Wiley Rhody.

8)

Cheers,

RR

Here's the most prized pipe in my small collection folks. This was my 32nd birthday gift from dad a few years back. Filled with a little ANCIENT Navy Flake :lol: This stuff's likely from the 70's and it's most awesomely awesome!

In honor of Craig Tarler, a bowl of C&D straight Izmir Turkish in a Davidoff smooth Canadian...

...continuing mid-morning, a bowl of SWR in a 1966 group 4 Dunhill shell billiard... :cheers:

“My Passions are my children/grandkids, my religion, my music, & my pipes…”PeterD

Condor in a Falcon, feeling very english since it's a dark, drizzly day :D

Escudo Navy Deluxe in a Stanwell Buldog. Wow, I dried this out for 6 hours until it was kind of crispy and it was 100x better than the first time I smoked it!

Some mid-day sweet McC FM 2000 in a Deluxe Milano Sav pot. mmmmmmm :p

Hello all!
smoking some St.Bruno RR in a dunhill Dublin half Bent

cheers

and a nice sunday afternoon

...this evening, a bowl of 1987 DE Amphora Brown in a 2006 P&T POY Tinsky "Sunrise"...

url=https://servimg.com/view/17600532/132]
my_pt_11.jpg
[/url]

“Well, it keeps my hands busy, and my mouth shut.”-Exile

Status
Not open for further replies.