What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
More ancient Navy Flake in this equally ancient Weber :lol:

Quiet Nights in the basket briar. What a great complex and full smoke. Wish I would have found it sooner.

St. James Flake in my Butz Horn, paired with 10 Year Laphroaig. This afternoon it was Squadron Leader in my Jirsa with Upslope Pumpkin Ale. All winners!

...this morning, a bowl of Walnut Mixture in a Brebbia Tre Noce blast bent Dublin...

"DIPLOMACY IS ENTIRELY A QUESTION OF THE WEED. I CAN ALWAYS SETTLE A QUARREL IF I KNOW BEFOREHAND WHETHER THE PLENIPOTENTIARY SMOKES CAVENDISH, LATAKIA, OR SHAG." -LORD CLARENDON (ENGLISH FOREIGN SECRETARY)

Halflings leaf in a Pete 03. It's my first smoke of this blend and I'm enjoying it! :cheers:

Fraternally

Jers

While I'm smoking the current Three Nuns tinned version in my Peterson St. Paddy's Day full bend from 2002, I'm contemplating what to smoke next. Might go for Louisiana Red in my Ben Wade Prominence. Or should I go for the meer? Decisions, decisions...

First smoke in about a week after being sick.
Royal Blend in an Ashton Old Church bulldog.

Working from home means Stonehaven in an Askwith featherweight billiard.

Tk28j.jpg

Some after lunch Dunhill Flake in a Hardcastle "Jack O London" Banker . This stuff will grow on ya :p

...this afternoon, a bowl of CH in a Brebbia first tan calabash... :cheers:

“Pipe smoking is not a habit…but a way of life”…PeterD

Grasmere, for the last time in my little basket briar straight reserved for such use, as it suffered a burn through, the first I've ever had!

Steveaux: I've not tried the Frog on the Bayou in a cob. Do you find a difference in taste from briars when you do?

JimInks":inpvr2px said:
Steveaux: I've not tried the Frog on the Bayou in a cob. Do you find in difference in taste from briars when you do?
I wish I could answer. This was my first walk with the Frog.

Aged Navy Flake in this Rad Davis.

The WDC clock/ inkwell that it sits on dates from 1912....

Status
Not open for further replies.