What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just opened a new tin of Royal Yacht this am and jus finished my after-dinner dessert bowl of it ! I've been smoking it a lot in my Orlik Royal Supreme bent buldog I got from brother Matia! If you need a good hit from Lady 'N", don't bother with Nightcap, just load up a bowl of the Yacht :p

IMG_21201.jpg

Gawith Hoggarth Rum Flake in a Whitehall Thin Bite.

...this morning, a bowl of OGS in my 1966 Dunhill straight billiard...a fine combination on a Sunday morning! :cheers:

url=https://servimg.com/view/17600532/79]
1966_d10.jpg
[/url]

“IF YOU CAN’T SEND MONEY, SEND TOBACCO”GEORGE WASHINGTON TO CONTENENTAL CONGRESS 1776

Just opened a bag of Charles Fairmorn Sterling Balkan and smoking it out of an old no name bulldog.

Grasmere Flake in a Falcon (not exactly surprising....:shock: )

My first smoke with Murray's Yachtsman Navy Plug in a Pete 03......following some kind advice from another brother on how best to prepare the plug for smoking I am now certain that this baccy is for me. I found it very, very nice. :D

I did however slightly overload the bowl (3 uber thin slices and I was amazed at how it expanded into a concrete like consistency that filled the bowl). So after several hours, lots of relights and and a couple of dizzy heads I've decided to take a break.

Guys this stuff is manly....I could practically see hair growing on the backs of my hands as I smoked it!

Fraternally

Jers

Union Square in an old, re-stemmed Charatan "Selected" bent bulldog.

Good stuff 8)

:face:

...this evening a bowl of J.Fox Dorisco in a 1955 Dunhill group 3 straight apple... :cheers:

"I HAVE SOME FRIENDS, SOME HONEST FRIENDS, AND HONEST FRIENDS ARE FEW;
MY PIPE OF BRIAR, MY OPEN FIRE, A BOOK THAT'S NOT TOO NEW."
-ROBERT SERVICE

John Patton Storm Front in a JM Boswell Straight Billiard

FMOTT in a MM cob while teaching a brand new pipe smoker. The Frogs have a way of hooking people.

...this afternoon, a bowl of MacBaren HH Vintage Matured Virginia in a Ashton straight apple ...

“Pipe smoking is not a habit…but a way of life”…
PeterD

kaiser83":76xarp4c said:
The Frogs have a way of hooking people.
True enough.

I'm breaking in a new (to me) Calabresi with some Carter Hall.

Status
Not open for further replies.