What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Onyx in a medium bent meer with a lined and etched egg shaped bowl.

...winding down the day with American Spirit Perique Blend shag in a Dunhill Cumberland Lovat... :cheers:

...before bed, HOW Revelation...

"WHERE THERE IS IDLENESS, WEEDS THRIVE; WHERE THERE IS DILIGENCE, TOBACCO FLOURISHES." - BULGARIAN PROVERB

Union Square in a smooth A/R Caminetto 101 gotten from a Bro here a few months ago.

:cat: :face: :study:

Finished the first bowl smoked in my new Todd Harris bulldog. I suspect this is gonna turn out to be a great pipe for VA and Navy flakes, but for now it'll be 10-15 bowls of Carter Hall to break her in.

Now it's off to bed a bit early to get some extra time listening to the rain against the windows.

I'm half way through a cup of coffee and a bowl of Anniversary Kake in a 1979 Chippendale (Charatan second) Rhodesian 49. Waiting in the ol' ashtray is Half&Half in a MM Diplomat cob.

Still smoking H&H (less than half a pouch left), but now it's in a MM General cob. If I have time, I'll sneak in Three Friars in a MM Pony Express cob as my last smoke of the night/morning.

JimInks, how long does it take you to smoke a bowl in that General? I have one but I've never loaded it up. ;)

...this morning, started with a bowl of D&R Three Sails Pure Virginia shag in a Savinelli "spring" straight smooth apple... :cheers:

...current bowl of Lane BLWB in a Brebbia first tan calabash... :cheers:

"To light is human; to puff, divine"

Getting ready to light up my second bowl of McC's FM 20000, this one in my Rosslare 999 I bought last year. This stuff is becoming my fave VA :p

3437b1-1.jpg

@Monbla - I know I've said it before but what a beautiful 999! :cheers: :cheers:

I've got my Pete 221 loaded with Rattray's Bagpipers Dream.

Fraternally

Jers

Started my day with Dorchester in a slight bent late 1970's Caminetto 103 Business KS. Waiting in the wings is my next to last bowl of this tin of Louisiana Red in a 1999 medium bend black sandblast Savinelli Tris 677KS with a cumberland stem.

Off into the chill wind and sprinkles sent out from Sandy with my old Grabow cob loaded with Commonwealth

Status
Not open for further replies.