What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
First bowl of Va for the day. Dunhill Flake in my Orlik Royal Supreme from brother Matia:

IMG_21201.jpg

...early morning bowl of Drum Halfzware Shag followed by Skandinavik Full Aroma... :cheers:

“Pipe smoking is not a habit…but a way of life”…
PeterD

GLP Westminster in a Peterson Donegal Rocky 106. Waiting for Sandy to blow away.

H&H Ten to Midnight, had a jar of this stuff on the relax for about 5 years now. Very good smoke.

I'm near the end of smoking a bowl of the current Three Nuns tinned version in a 1970s smooth medium bend Ben Wade Golden Walnut Freehand. Waiting in my ashtray is the last bowl of a tin of Louisiana Red in a smooth Ardor Silver Line 3 EGER 05 paneled horn. Guess I'll take a break from that tobacco since I'm ageing all my other tins of the stuff. Not sure what to replace it in the rotation with yet. Maybe some aged Escudo? Or do I smoke down the baggy of Three Friars first? Hhmmmm....

WOW!!! I've discovered a full tin of SG Bracken Flake and 59g of Red Cake 5100 which I've forgotten about. Also opened a glass jar with some Stonehaven which have been sitting for a year and took some out. So tonight I will have a party!! :cheers: :bounce: :cheers:

MisterE":m9qea237 said:
3 Nuns in a Sasieni Billiard me. 8)
Which version are you smoking?

Btw, Dark Flake Unscented in a smooth briar calabash shape 1984 Fero Danese made in Italy.

Just finished another break-in bowl of CH in my Todd Harris bulldog. I think I'm gonna have a bowl of Fillmore in an Peterson Emerald, then call it an early night.

Just finished some Black Mallory in the meer from the bombing.
Next up, Sextant in a Stanwell 186.

...this evening, D&R Three Sails Virginia shag in a group 6 Dunhill 3/4 bent shell billiard... :cheers:

...before bed, Revor Plug and a wee dram of Laphroaig... :cheers:

All hail! To thee, Pipe! Long life to thee, Bowl!
You quicken the tho't, You uplift the Soul!

gorgeous desert night in Tucson, enjoying a bowl of sextant in my savenelli saucer. along with a bottle of pumpkin ale.

Greatly enjoying Anniversary Kake in a 1979 Chippendale (Charatan second) Rhodesian 49. The tobacco is very tasty and this particular pipe mellows and seems to sweeten anything I've ever smoked in it these past 33 years.

Rob_In_MO":5u3s3nl5 said:
Another bowl of Goedenwaggen (House blend of Lane's 1-Q and Perique) in a MM Diplomat.
Where do you get this, and/or do you know of any other house blend that make something like it? Sounds like something I need to get my hands on.

Key Largo in an old Hilson Lebrime 65 (half-bent meer-lined leather wrapped billiard)...a great combination.

Just finished my evening "gotobed" bowl of Royal Yacht in my Bachus carved Meer I got this summer. This blend really sings in a meer! And lady N loves it :twisted:

559899751_o1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.