What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
After dinner: year old Onyx in a medium bent meer with a lined and etched egg shaped bowl. Then Louisiana Red in a 2003 medium bend Nording 4, which was followed by Anniversary Kake in a 1979 Chippendale (Charatan second) Rhodesian, which I'm almost finished with. Waiting are two MM cobs with Edgeworth Ready Rubbed Match.

gravel":ymkueph3 said:
Sherlock Holmes in a big Don Carlos 2 Note.

Not an in your face flavor baccy, but it is mild - just what I wanted tonight. That said, this wil be my only tin. Glad it was a freebie!
Yeah. That was boring. Set the pipe down due to lack of interest. Not sure what I'll do with the rest of the tin.

I rehydrated some Erinmore mixture with an apple slice and am smoking it in my Mario Grandi while snuffing SG Apricot

...an early morning bowl of (1989) HOW Revelation in a 1969 Wally Frank smooth billiard... :cheers:

Up next, a bowl of MacBaren HH Acadian Perique in a Savinelli KS 804 blast Canadian... :cheers:

url=https://servimg.com/view/17600532/174]
canadi14.jpg
[/url]

“IF YOU CAN’T SEND MONEY, SEND TOBACCO”
GEORGE WASHINGTON TO CONTENENTAL CONGRESS 1776

London Mixture, in a Shell Briar XL.
Earl Grey on the side.

Started off with Edgeworth Ready Rubbed Match in a beater 1979 Aalborg natural freehand. Then it was the current Three Nuns tinned version in a smooth Upshall/Tilshead pot, followed by Dorchester in my trusty 1970s Peterson System Standard 305. Now it's Louisiana Red in my Peterson Baskerville from the Sherlock Holmes series.

Started off my day with GH Dark Flake. A little later this morning moved to GH Brown Irish X. :bounce:

...this afternoon, completing some yard work...PA in a Grabow Golden Duke Bulldog... :cheers:

“A pipe in the mouth makes it clear that there has been no mistake–you are undoubtedly a man.”-A. A. Milne

Status
Not open for further replies.