What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
After dinner with friends, I smoked the current Three Nuns tinned version in a smooth Canadian GBD 256. Am going to finish the evening with Anniversary Kake in my Karl Erik Ekstravagant A.

DGTing some Wessex burley slices in an old GBD prestige straight bulldog.

...an early morning bowl of Players Navy Flake in an old Grabow straight bulldog...

Followed by a bowl of Lane's Paladin in a 28 year old cob I came across recently... :cheers:

“Well, it keeps my hands busy, and my mouth shut.”-Exile

1st try of a sampe of Harvest Moon 4 Noggins sent along in an order, in my BBK decorated bent (current avatar)

Started the day smoking Dorchester in a slight bent late 1970's Caminetto 103 Business KS. Current Three Nuns tinned version in a horn Meer.

Just fired up a bowl of some of my 30+ yo 759 in my father's Deluxe System 02s Pete he bought in London in '46. It's cold and grey here today and this old Sobranie in an old Pete is just the ticket :p

Nice cob! 8)

Out of Old Dark Fired and Royal Yacht. Plugs from the other side of the Atlantic are still over there. So while jarring up some LJ Peretti Omega from 2004 and 2005, I found my 14 year old jar of Pirate Kake that I only smoke this time of year. See if I can make a dent in it with a Ruthenberg blast. :sunny:

...winding down with a bowl of MacBaren HH Matured Virginia in a Brebbia "Stand Up" blast tomato... :cheers:

url=https://servimg.com/view/17600532/175]
stand_10.png
[/url]

“Pipe smoking is not a habit…but a way of life”…PeterD

Solani Aged Burley Flake in my "new to me" blasted Knute from Mattia at Viking Pipes. Wonderful Ring grain on this baby! :D

Must be a SABF night, 'cause I'm there with ya, in my Northern Briars 'dog...sipping some kick ass wine, a very nice Nappa Cab, after dining on some deer tenderloin from a buck I shot with my bow on Thursday. Oh yeah, life ain't so bad!

St. Bruno Flake (Patron Saint of Nicotine) in a Pete 03 Wicklow. Hendricks & tonic on the side.

Status
Not open for further replies.