What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
1st try McClelland Arcadia in a Sasieni volcano. Impression from opening the tin? Ketchup :D

edit: 1st impression of the tobacco, a v pleasant, mild mixture

Nice Pete there Monbla. Best one out of that River collection. I had planned to smoke some Maltese Falcon this morning, but this morning turned into this afternoon before I could make time for a pipe, and my appetite changed. Just lit a bowl of Heinrichs Dark Strong Flake in a Peterson Rosslare 106 straight billiard.

MisterE":xx31x6og said:
A little more of the Dunhill Flake in a Charatan me. 8)
Tell me of this Dunhill Flake it's one of the few of theirs that I havent tried. Of the few I mean whats been availible for the last 5-8 years.

...this evening, a bowl of American Spirit Perique Blend in a Parker blast bent billiard... :cheers:

...before bed, a bowl of D&R Three Sails in a Cavicchi smooth Canadian... :cheers:

"...A Pipe smoker, by in large, is a gentleman and scholar...and there are damned few of us left..." PeterD

Louisiana Red in an egg shaped medium bend smooth Burgundy colored Caminetto with a cross. Letters around the cross from left to right at the top are 3 and 5. Bottom left to right 3 and 01.

Union Square / old Drury Lane (Comoy second) Apple. 8)

:face: :cat: :study:

Sadly my last bit of St. Bruno Flake in a MM Country Gentleman. Wonderful English flake.

Pete 221 loaded with Jack Lee's Honey Malt - Digby Jones in the background. Just chillin'......and it's heavenly. :D

Fraternally

Jers

Status
Not open for further replies.