What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jack Lee's Honey Malt in a Sav 320. Coffee and cricket accompanying.

Fraternally

Jers

Lane Ltd BLWB, for a change, out of a diplomat cob but then I most likely will stuff some C&D Autumn Evening in my Sav bent apple.
So nothing new here REALY :evil: I loves my evening dose of maple, like having pancakes at night :twisted:

Good night BoB :sleep:
:sleep: Here I lay me down to sleep
:sleep: The day is done and mine to keep
:sleep: Now close my eyes for rest to take
:sleep: And have sweet dreams until I wake

Mac Baren Vanilla Cream Flake mixed with Peterson Sweet Killarney in a Mario Grandi straight billiard. Great combo! :cheers:

This mixture would probably be pure Kryptonite for many other brothers! :lol!:

Fraternally

Jers

FMC in a MM Diplomat. Followed by FMC in my ND Pipes pipe to finish off the tin.

Woke up to a bowl of Dark Birdseye and a cup of coffee

After breakfast moved to Habana Daydream

St Bruno in a Pete 03.

Fraternally

Jers

Lots of nice bowls being smoked today; Old Dark Fired in a Pete System here

Starting the day with a bowl of Emp in an Ashton Old Church straight bulldog.

...early AM, SG Cob Plug followed by Wills 3 Castles... now, G&H Kendal Dark in a Charatan straight Dublin... :cheers:

url=https://servimg.com/view/17600532/271]
charat12.jpg
[/url]

...up next, D&R Picayune Mixture... :cheers:

“My Passions are my Children/Grandkids, my Religion, my Music, my Pipes & Tobaccos…” PeterD

Wessex Burley Slices in the Old Fat Boy Peterson 999 Sumo Shank 8)

It's a grey, cool morning, a sort of "balkan" feel to it so I'm on my second bowl of Oriental 14 this one in a Peterson Rosslare 999.

Dorchester in my old reliable 1980's smooth Peterson Kildare 999 Rhodesian.

Current Three Nuns tinned version in a 1970s slight bend poker-like Caminetto business 134.

Frog Morton's Cellar in this odd little Italian freehand estate i picked up from Vikingpipes.com a while ago. Started the bowl last night but the rain got me rushed back into the house. I learned that there is no dry place to smoke at my house :cry:

3RFqE.jpg

...this afternoon, Lane's Paladin in a Savinelli "Spring" straight apple... :cheers:

url=https://servimg.com/view/17600532/272]
savine22.jpg
[/url]

Anniversary Kake in a 1979 Chippendale (Charatan second) Rhodesian 49.

Starting the evening out with some Erinmore Flake in an early Rocky Donegal Pete 999. They were black shell blasted pipes with fishtail bits back in the 70s.

DonegalRocky999.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.