What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
An excellent choice :cheers:

Union Square in a basket pipe (acorn) that's been a favorite since 1975.

Love is where you find it :lol:

:cat: :face: :study:

The Sunday usual - Embarcadero in a Chuck Sands prince/pear.

Louisiana Flake in an Ashton Pebble Grain Canadian. The second bowl of this fine flake sent to me by a fellow Brother. This stuff is delicious.
Doc

Hurley Waldrip":152sx68b said:
GL Pease Lagonda in a Comoy Tradition 133.

:shock: If you ever want to part with that amazing little comoy let me know brother :!:

As for myself I'm smoking on some Royal Yacht out of a Comoy's Tradition #42. 8)

...this evening, a break from my shag tobaccos...so, McC FM ina Dunhill group 4 shell bulldog.... :cheers:

before bed, Cob Plug in a Larrysson blast Lovat... :cheers:

url=https://servimg.com/view/17600532/274]
larrys12.jpg
[/url]

Life of a pipe smoker is a journey, not a destination…

It's a GLP kind of day. Maltese Falcon in a Savinelli 315EX.

Watching a double feature of American Werewolf in London and The Thing.

Bowl of C&D Tuskegee Airman earlier today, followed by a bowl of C&D Constellation. Finishing off the evening with a bowl of Two Friends Celtic Mist. Definitely a good pipe day!

G&H Dark Birdseye in an old Barling straight Exel 249 Fossil T.V.F.

Old dark fired in a Boswell Freehand. It smoked better when I cubed it vice rubbing it out (lol that always gets me), but I had more flavor in the cube cut.

Just finishing Three Friars in a 1974 smooth straight French briar Hadley Apple. My final smoke for the night/morning is Amphora Red in a 1998 smooth straight Butz-Choquin Bistro 1501 pot. Does anyone besides me own a Hadley or know about them? I never hear any talk about them. I picked mine up new at the 1974 price of a $1.99. I haven't smoked this pipe in many years.

Just finishing up some Lane Ltd HS3 (not really impressed) out of my Comoy's Tradition #42. I will then load up some McClelland Autumn Evening (surprise surprise) in either my basket bent bulldog or my Savinelli bent apple.

As always

:sleep: Good night BoB :sleep:
:sleep: Sleep tight; don’t let the bed bugs bite. :sleep:

Planta Danish Black Vanilla in a Pete 221.

I tried this a number of months ago and couldn't really get on with it however in the words of Bertrand Russell,

“In all affairs it's a healthy thing now and then to hang a question mark on the things you have long taken for granted.”

Fraternally

Jers

Dunhill Drubar from 02 in my Pete IMA69.

And now following that with McClelland Holiday Spirit in my Growley Elephant's Knee.

Jack Lee's Honey Malt in my Brebbia 301 Ninja. Good book and fresh coffee accompanying.

Fraternally

Jers

...early AM, R. McConnell Special London shag followed by G&H Kendal Mixture shag in a P&T 2000 Castello POY searock billiard... :cheers:

...current smoke, G&H Kendal Dark shag...

"To light is human; to puff, divine"

Just finished my morning cuppa and sweet with a bowl of Erinmore Flake in one of my Charatan Bankers, a nice Special grade. :p

T2eC16dHJHIE9nysfBZFBQLn-BccuQ60_121.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.