What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Three Friars in a late 1970s black rusticated straight Savinelli Estella 915 KS.

I decided to revisit what was once my regular smoke: 2 thirds Tinderbox Anniversary Cherry/ one third Cyprian Latakia in a 1970s smooth unbranded Charatan Billiard (smokes like a first).

Final smoke of the night/morning is Three Friars in a 1980 black rusticated Jobey E27 Stromboli extra egg-shaped poker.

Peterson Special 2012 Reserve in a big bowled no name meer.

Fraternally

Jers

Boswell's No Bite De Lite in a Pete 221.

Fraternally

Jers

Pease's Chelsea Morning in a Hackert. Black coffee on the side.....

It's been a nice cool clear morning so I've been in a Balakn sort of mood. Just lit my second bowl of Royal Blend this one in one of my Charatan Special pots. :p

CharatanSpecialpotwtaperedstem.jpg

...a busy morning this AM...getting a family member to the hos[ital for day surgery and playing the waiting game...however, I managed a few bowls before and during the hospital stay...SG 1792 Flake in a Larrysson blast Lovat, followed by TN Flying Dutchman (1982) in a group 4 Dunhill shell bulldog... :cheers:

Life of a pipe smoker is a journey, not a destination.

Dorchester in a slight bend 1983 Ascorti New Dear KS.

puffing on some Georgian Cream (first try of this blend) out of my Basket Bulldog

English Breakfast tea on the side :D

Current Three Nuns tinned version in a 1970s smooth medium bend Ben Wade Golden Walnut Freehand.

Pre-dinner bowl of Royal Blend ( my fifth of the day :p ) in my Rosslare Pete 999. I could ( and have smoke this stuff alone day after day if it weren't for my Va's :p )

3437b1-1.jpg

Watching the election results roll in with some Blackpoint in a large S&R Freehand.

...after a hectic day, I'm winding down with McC FM in a Parker bent blast billiard... :cheers:

before bed, Dunhill Royal Yacht (1978) in a Radice Rind bent apple... :cheers:

Life of a pipe smoker is a journey, not a destination...

Status
Not open for further replies.