What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:shock: Insomniac!

Smoking some 1Q in my comoy in memory of Cadfael's dad and my grandfather.

May they be forever in our hearts.

Dan

Jack Lee's Halfling's Leaf in a Pete Churchwarden. I'd forgotten just how good a smoke this Churchwarden can provide. :cheers:

Fraternally

Jers

...early morning, McC FM (1999), followed by McC FMOTT (1998), current smoke, McC Christmas Cheer (1996) in a L'Antra rustic straight billiard... :cheers:

...up next, McC Mixture #14 (1993)

Life of a pipe smoker is a journey, not a destination.

Dorchester in a medium bend1983 Jobey Danski 2 straight grain freehand.

The current Three Nuns tinned version in the first pipe Trever Talbot made when he went to France many years ago. It's a smooth straight Algerian briar Billiard bowl with a long Canadian stem, unbranded, with beautiful grain.

...this afternoon, I opened my last 10 oz. tin of TN Flying Dutchman (1982) ... 30 years of aging has taken a good deal of the "Dutchman bite" out of this mixture...:cheers:

"...A Pipe smoker, by in large, is a gentleman and scholar...and there are damned few of us left..." PeterD

Anniversary Kake in a 1980 Stanwell 668 medium bend, half rusticated, half smooth, rough top.

Solani Silver Flake in my Jirsa Calabash Bent Bulldog, paired with a cup o joe.

Last of my r-blend/painter hills home mix, and an IMP Meer Apple

Drury Lane in a Spanu olive wood bent billiard pipe.

Dark Bird's Eye in an old Barling straight Exel 249 Fossil T.V.F.

Just finished my 4th bowl of McC's FM 2000 for the day. This one was in a Charatan 148X Relief Grain Pot I got back in '75. This stuff is fast becoming my "daily" 'bac these days. Gonna finish the evening with some after dinner Royal Yacht in one of my Claw/Egg Meers :p

Onyx in a full bend black pebble finish 2001 Rinaldo Lithos YY8 Titania Silver Line.

...this evening, another bowl of TN Flying Dutchman (1982) in a Larrysson blast Lovat... :cheers:

...before bed, Wills Brothers original Three Caftles(Castles) pure virginia shag... :king:

“There’s no sweeter tobacco comes from Virginia & no better brand than Three Caftles (Castles)”
WM Thackeray-quote inscribed on The Three Caftles Tobacco tin of WD & WO Wills,
Bristol & London

First bowl of Peterson Hyde Park in a Pete 80s.
Innis & Gunn Rum cask on the side.
The tobacco, drink and pipe pair well together!

Balkan Sobranie in a Tim West smoker's forum pipe. Picked this one up in a box pass years ago and left a Don Carlos 2 note that I didn't care for in return.

Status
Not open for further replies.