What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Emp in an Ashton Old Church straight bulldog.
Coffee on the side.

Second bowl of the day, this one some McC FM 2000 jn my new Rosslare XO 02

PetersonRosslareXO02.jpg

Current Three Nuns tinned version in a 2003 medium bend flame grain Viggo Nielsen sitter with a Cumberland-like stem.

another bowl of R-Blend/Painter Hills, this time in a Jobey strawberry

Got my free sample of Troost Special Cavendish in this afternoons mail so I'm giving a bowl of it a try in a Charatan Perfection bent bulldog. It's not what I thought it would be, rather bland really and will bite as well :p

SG Cannon Plug in a restored antique Rauch meerschaum...
rsz_p1060441.jpg

Briar Boy":xamkv5ei said:
SG Cannon Plug in a restored antique Rauch meerschaum...
rsz_p1060441.jpg
I must say, you don't often see a pipe like that one! :shock: Hope it smokes well!

monbla256":g7f3sho3 said:
Second bowl of the day, this one some McC FM 2000 jn my new Rosslare XO 02

PetersonRosslareXO02.jpg
Gorgeous pipe sir! :D

My headcold has finally departed from me, and it is reasonably warm outside. On the patio with a bowl of Oriental 14 in a Stanwell Nanna N3 Sandblast.

Boswell Premium Burley in a Pete system 314.
Coffee on the side.

Feeling nostalgic - my first blend in my first pipe: Lane 1-Q in a laquered mess of a basket pipe.

Sunday Picinic in a MM country gentleman. Drying out some FVF for the Tinsky BoB pipe for later.

Yeah I know Yak, but I need to dry it a little being a newb and all. 8)

...final smoke of the day...G&H Kendal Dark in a Cavicchi smooth Canadian... :cheers:

url=https://servimg.com/view/17600532/375]
cavicc13.jpg
[/url]

With my pipe in long repose
Gently I my thoughts compose
the peace I find with briar in hand
only the few, and noble understand

Nightcap in a Charatan blasted bent bulldog.
Earl Grey on the side.

I'm nearly finished smoking MacBaren Old Dark Fired in a small 1982 medium bend CAO Meer with a Turk wearing a turban. Next will be my first try at Angler's Dream, which I'll smoke in a pipe my wife bought for me in England:a smooth 1998 Parker 489 three quarter bend Billiard.

Finishing out the day with my 6th pipe of the day. This one is my usual bedtime bowl of Royal Yacht, this one in my new Dunhill Cumberland pot.

Dunhillgrp4CumberlandPot1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.