What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Onyx in a 2002 medium bend egg shaped lattice Ural meer.

...final pipe of the evening...Balkan Sobranie (1962) in a P&T 2000 POY Castello panel billiard... :cheers:

“My Passions are my Children/Grandkids, my Religion, my Music, my Pipes & Tobaccos…” PeterD

Luxury Navy Flake in a 1998 smooth three quarter bend Peterson Limerick 69.

An experiment : Union Square in the PeeDiddian Castello that's had nothing but Embarcadero in it since Christmas, 2010.

E does better in narrower, taller bowls (gp. 3/4 billiards) ; US likes to spread out a bit. With its 20 mm. chamber, it's handling US like a champ. Surprisingly, the previous 2 years of Embarcadero aren't showing showing up in the taste after the char lights.

So far, so good 8)

:face:

End of day bowl of Royal Yacht in my new Dunhill Cumberland pot. Dunhill in a Dunhill, mmmmmmm :p

IRC Flake (courtesy if Mr. Ireland)in a Parker Super Briar Bark Poker.

Almost out of Haddo's and not enough for a full pipe in my Jirsa 3 star, shape 86.
So I cut it with more than half S. Gawith's Chocolate Flake, Damn! that was good.
Time for some homemade wine and rack ops. :sleep:

Dark Birdseye in an old Barling straight Exel 249 Fossil T.V.F. billiard with a silver band and military bit.

Park lane Dominion in a cob. It's actually pretty good! Got a sample with my new pipe today :)

McClelland 5100 in a 1981 smooth full bend Mauro Series Two 315 p-lip with the Peterson system.

Park-Lane Connoisseurs Flake in a CPS 2012 POY (made by Simeon Turner, Nate King, and Wayne Teipen)

Angler's Dream in a 1984 MM General cob.

First bowl in my new Pete 999 Celtic Spigot (a lovely present from my wife this morning). :cheers:

Peterson Hyde Park is the baccy.

Fraternally

Jers

Final smoke of the evening/morning is my next to last bowl of MacBaren Golden Extra in a smooth three quarter bend 1979 made in Israel pipe.

Getting an early start to the day with a nic hit :p Some Royal Yacht in a Charatan Relief Grain Banker like this one:

KGrHqFokE9mN80O6yBP9dB1v22w60_121.jpg

...early AM...G&H Kendal Gold...followed by...G&H Kendal Kentucky in a Cavicchi smooth Canadian... :cheers:

url=https://servimg.com/view/17600532/395]
cavicc15.jpg
[/url]

...up next...Players Navy Flake...

Life of a pipe smoker is a journey, not a destination…

Status
Not open for further replies.