What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aristocles.....your honor to me is appreciated. My love of Engine 99 is thanks to your suggestion. When I order my next batch I will also follow your suggestion and order a pound of the blend pressed into cakes.

And Doc T. I'll bet Bob was a happy old guy who loved chocolate and found a way to put some into his pipe.

...an afternoon bowl of G&H Kendal Dark..quite stout, I may add...in a Charatan Dublin... :cheers:

url=https://servimg.com/view/17600532/430]
charat10.jpg
[/url]

...up next...St. Bruno Flake... :cheers:

Been where I couldn't smoke and am planning on making up for lost time, although I enjoyed seeing Arlo Guthrie in concert. Smoked two bowls of London Blend this morning in a 2013 MM straight Legend. Now, it's Louisiana Red in a 2003 black grain etched Karl Erik Ekstravagant horn. Later, who knows? Maybe a cigar?

Good to see you're back with us Jim. My god, I thought our pipe smoking mascot suddenly reformed his ways. I certainly cannot keep up with you man, but it's still fun hanging around great pipe smoke. I'm on a bowl now of Blue Montain/same Sav Silke Bruin pipe

BTW: I'm having difficulty accessing BoB because some site Formumotion seems to intercede. Is anyone else experiencing this problem and if so is there a solution?

Carter Hall for the first smoke of my new Pete 01 bent pot

Lipipe, there are two threads on the round table which might help (one started by me on weirdness)

Some Erinmore Flake in an 1/8th bent S&R straight grain'd Pot. And once again, this ain't no Juicy fruit flavor :twisted:

Vintage 1971 Velvet in a medium bend sandblasted 2003 Stanwell Golden Danish 139. Unexpectedly got this small sample in a trade. Tastes pretty good. I never smoked this stuff before.

...final pipe of the evening...G&H Kendal Gold in a Brebbia First Tan Calabash... :cheers:

url=https://servimg.com/view/17600532/431]
my_bre10.png
[/url]

"To light is human; to puff, divine"

More 12-year-old SG Best Brown Flake in a partially broken in Rocheleau straight Dublin with a thick-walled, domed bowl.

FMOTT in my Bos fluted billiard. Going fancy-pants tonight with some champagne.

Ogden's Walnut in a slight bend 1968 group 4S Dunhill Shell 475 cherrywood. Really class stuff. Wish I had more than this sample, but I'm very fortunate to have this, so no complaints. It's a nice brother to FVF.

Earlier FMOTT in a natural sandblasted Junebug.

Now University Flake in a Dutch Gouda clay. Both came courtesy of a BoB Bomber!

All while watching Tom Baker era Doctor Who.

Uhle's 00 in a medium bend straight grain 2000 Winslow C silver spigot.

Boswell's Apple Strudel in a smooth straight late 1970s Tinderbox Selected Grecian Briar Dublin.

Dunhill early morning in a Provenzano rusticated billiard, black coffee on the side.

Status
Not open for further replies.