What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Off to try a 15 year old sample Wessex BrigadeClaasic VA in a good old Grabow bent Duke

You folks get a break day. I'm out for a while, which means very little smoking. :pale: Well, it's bound to happen once in a while. In the meantime: Louisiana Red in a 2003 black grain etched Karl Erik Ekstravagant horn.

Five Brothers in Altinok meer.

meer-1_zps601e29c1.jpg

It's gonna be a Royal Yacht night tonight! My first bowl of RY in my Shell finished Charatan 484 DC "Ton" poker. These "... missdrilled, Golf Club") pipes LOVE RY :twisted:

...final pipe of the evening...Drum Halfzware shag in a Savinelli Hercules rustic Canadian...

url=https://servimg.com/view/17600532/428]
savine26.jpg
[/url]

"...A Pipe smoker, by in large, is a gentleman and scholar...and there are damned few of us left..." PeterD

Just burnt up another freaking great Pete Kinsale XL20 bowl of Engine 99 and I am hunkering down for the Long Island blizzard coming our way. I'm thinking "heat" man this morning. About to lift some weight, pump the biceps and looking forward to the next bowl.

Hey JinInks......missing you this morning man. Whatcha smokin'?

...early AM...Drum shag in a P&T 2000 POY Castello panel billiard...

url=https://servimg.com/view/17600532/429]
my_cas10.jpg
[/url]

...up next...5 Brothers...

“My Passions are my Children/Grandkids, my Religion, my Music, my Pipes & Tobaccos…” PeterD

Starting the morning with some spicey sweet Red Va / Orientals. A bowl of Red Rapparee in my Peterson Roslare XO 02 bent. Pete's LOVE Orientals :p

PetersonRosslareXO02.jpg

My second morning bowl is a Savinelli Silke Brun19 loaded with "enhanced" Storm Front. I've added a good dose of ground Partagas Black Label maduro cigar leaf to the blend to get it jusssst the way it hits my fancy. Another smoking man's happy pipe. :)

Thanks Rob, I shall enjoy it with a pipe and scotch. It will be OK to be a litttle tipsie today as I won't be driving for a while here.

LIPIPE":ivggu859 said:
Just burnt up another freaking great Pete Kinsale XL20 bowl of Engine 99 and I am hunkering down for the Long Island blizzard coming our way. I'm thinking "heat" man this morning. About to lift some weight, pump the biceps and looking forward to the next bowl.
Thinking of you, old buddy. I am loading Engine 99 in my Shannon XL02 in your honor. Stay warm and dry.

Bob's Chocolate Flake in a mini churchwarden

Anyone know who Bob was?

Status
Not open for further replies.