What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Germain's Rich Dark Flake in a Butz-Choquin (canadian). With my "morning" cofee (it's half past 7pm here)

Unlike Carnival Cruse Lines, I am sailing C&D; my Engine 99 is generating power and my Savinell stack is smokin' hot. Bar is open and the only decision to make is whattleitB?

monbla256":7mrdb1ou said:
Damn Jim! 17 minutes to smoke a bowl! How's your tongue feelin' ? :p
I smoked the London Blend in a medium size pipe, and was almost half way done when I posted. I was busy playing with the kittens and got behind in my posting.

LIPIPE":ee4dj4m7 said:
Jim has a dragon's tongue. I'm smoking Engine 99 in my Savinelli Extra 506
LIPIPE, that burning smell is your flesh after getting too close to the dragon! Rooooooaaaaarrrr!!! :lol:

Actually, I'm not a fast smoker, at least I never thought so. But, like right now, I'm listing what I'm smoking and I'm half way through already. Current Three Nuns tinned version in a smooth 1976 Canadian GBD Seventy Six 256.

Fear the dragon! Because I'm mean, cruel, heartless, and uhhh... you know, stuff like that!

Hey Jim: Love your Drangonman posting. Remember though.....Firemen can take the heat. Cops deliver it buddy. Enjoy that delicious pipe today and don't forget we have a HERF deal to keep. Power to ya man!

Edgeworth Slices in a 1984 medium bend black grain etched Savinelli Non Pareil 9310 poker.

Fourth bowl of Royal Yacht for the day :p This one in an S&R straight grain'd Lovat. This stuff's becoming addictive :twisted:

Squadron Leader in an Ashton Old Church straight bulldog.
Earl Grey on the side.

Onyx in a black pebble finish straight 2003 Cavicchi C. Fatto A Mano nose warmer.

Butternut Burley in a Castello Sea Rock 65.
Some more Earl Grey.

Former Bird's Eye Flake in a 1975 medium bend yellow Pioneer meer.

Status
Not open for further replies.