What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
MacBaren London Blend in a 2013 MM straight Legend.

Old Companion in a straight black sandblast undated Savinelli Hercules 115EX pot.

MacBaren Symphony in a straight 2012 Rekamepip made Sugar Barrel pipe.

Boswell RR Station 965 in a Pete Dracula 999.
Coffee on the side.

Starting the day with some of my fave Red VA, McC's FM 2000 in one of my "...missdrilled, golf club" Charatan Special pots.

CharatanSpecialpotwtaperedstem.jpg

The current Three Nuns tinned version in a 2001 smooth full bend St. Patrick's Day Peterson 03.

GLP Cumberland in a group 2 Dunhill Shell zulu!

Thanks Santa!
:santa:

Half a bowl of Former Bird's Eye Flake in a 1975 medium bend yellow Pioneer meer. That's the last of this sample. Pretty good stuff!

London Mixture, in an Il Ceppo bent apple.
Earl Grey on the side.

First time trying Solani Aged Burley Flake (thanks GK) in a smooth full bend 1977 Crown Coachman 215. Really wonderful! Lives up to hype so far.

Dark Flake Unscented in a smooth briar calabash shape 1984 Fero Danese made in Italy.

...final pipe of the evening...Drum Halfzware shag in a Chacom smooth Canadian... :cheers:

url=https://servimg.com/view/17600532/440]
chacom11.jpg
[/url]

With my pipe in long repose
Gently I my thoughts compose
the peace I find with briar in hand
only the few, and noble understand

My usual after dinner bowl of Royal Yacht but the first one of it in my new Growley. It's been almost a month "breaking it in" and now it's ready for the heavy stuff :twisted:

GrowleyPot1.jpg

JimInks":a7lmgov3 said:
First time trying Solani Aged Burley Flake (thanks GK) in a smooth full bend 1977 Crown Coachman 215. Really wonderful! Lives up to hype so far.
Glad you like it, Jim. I'm having some it a cob right now, myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.