What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
...early AM...G&H Kendal Kentucky...followed by, SG Cob Plug...now, Lane's BLWB in a Savinelli Hercules rustic Canadian...

url=https://servimg.com/view/17600532/390]
savine20.jpg
[/url]

...up next...Wills (1972) Three Castles...

“There’s no sweeter tobacco comes from Virginia & no better brand than Three Caftles (Castles)”
WM Thackeray-quote inscribed on The Three Caftles Tobacco tin of WD & WO Wills,
Bristol & London

Getting a late start to the day (it is Sunday :p ) with a bowl of Royal Yacht in a tanshell Relief Grain'd Charatan Canadian. Chicory coffee w/cream n sugar on the side :p

always fun bouncing around these threads....

Some Good Morning in my Dongeal 90S. Java, too!

Ancient Edgeworth Ready Rubbed in an old grain relief, partly smooth full bend "V" shape bowl Ben Wade Prominence freehand with the letter A and the numeral 2 in circles.

Smoking the current Three Nuns tinned version in a 2001 smooth full bend St. Patrick's Day Peterson 03.

Just finished a large bowl of SG Best Brown Flake smoked in my Dunhill Cumberland Bent Pot.

Yeah - it was that good!

Dark Flake Unscented in a smooth briar calabash shape 1984 Fero Danese made in Italy.

Sweet and Savory in an early Radice Rind three quarter bend sandblast.

Some old cigar leaf blend BH once sent me: Fox - the Bankers (if that makes sense)

Very "dark" but enjoyable. Used my Savinelli 1/2 bent "David's Choice".

Cheers,

RR

...final pipe of the evening...St. Bruno Flake in a 1966 Dunhill shell billiard... :cheers:

With my pipe in long repose
Gently I my thoughts compose
the peace I find with briar in hand
only the few, and noble understand

Cerberus in a small 40-year-old sultan-head meer with Maker's Mark. :face:

Meridian in a Bjarne bent apple. Samuel Smith Oatmeal Stout in the side.

Uhle's 00 in a medium bend straight grain 2000 Winslow C silver spigot.

Uhle's Perfection Plug Burley in a smooth three quarter bend 1979 Ben Wade Golden Matt freehand sitter.

London Mixture in a Castello Sea Rock 65, on a nice cool crisp night.

Status
Not open for further replies.