What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Boswell Countryside in my Pete System 03. Stupid P-Lip

The current Three Nuns tinned version in a 2002 Peterson Sherlock Holmes Series Milverton.

Some after lunch Royal Yacht in one of my Charatan Special pots. Need a nic kick for the afternoon :twisted:

A short puff with Kentucky Club aromatic with a touch of Warrior Plug, in a Peterson mini-calabash

For the drive home, Our London Dock in my ol' Grabow Duke

Angler's Dream in a 1984 MM General cob.

FVF in a small 1982 three quarter bend meer with a smiling Turk's head.

Just loaded and lit my first bowl in my new Growley Pot, some McC FM 2000. Gonna break 'er in right :p

IMG_0516copy.jpg

In today's balmy 18 degree weather I was able to enjoy some L.J. Peretti Yuletide in my Grabow Duke.

Cornell & Diehl Sunday Picnic in a Stanwell #11

...this evening...breaking in a new C. Cavicchi (4C) smooth bent apple with Wills (1972) Three Castles... :cheers:

url=https://servimg.com/view/17600532/399]
cavicc17.jpg
[/url]

“There’s no sweeter tobacco comes from Virginia & no better brand than Three Caftles (Castles)” WM Thackeray-quote inscribed on The Three Caftles Tobacco tin of WD & WO Wills,
Bristol & London

just had a bowl of Peterson's Irish Flake in a new to me Peterson System 317. Very Nice!

Meridian in a Bjarne bent apple. Third time smoking this mixture. I think I am in love.

Ancient Edgeworth Ready Rubbed in an old grain relief, partly smooth full bend "V" shape bowl Ben Wade Prominence freehand with the letter A and the numeral 2 in circles.

3/4 moon, 68 degrees, slight breeze and Sir Walter Raleigh in a 30-year-old Medico Dublin straight. My first bowl in over 30 years of my Dad's favorite filler. In fact, I think this was one of my Dad's pipes, bless his soul. :D

Uhle's Perfection Plug Burley in a smooth three quarter bend 1979 Ben Wade Golden Matt freehand sitter.

Status
Not open for further replies.