What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sweet and Savory in an early Radice Rind three quarter bend sandblast egg.

Angler's Dream in a smooth 1998 Parker 489 three quarter bend Billiard.

Peterson Hyde Park in a Pete 999 spigot.

Fraternally

Jers

...early AM...continuing to break-in my new Cavicchi bent apple with Condor Long Cut... :cheers:

...up next...G&H Kendal Kentucky... :cheers:

"To light is human; to puff, divine"

getting an early start to the day with some Red Rapparree in one of those " missdrilled, unsmokeable Charatan golf clubs". a tanshell Lane era billiard that was probably made by someone else. It smokes to good to be a Charatan! :twisted: :twisted:

Old Companion in a straight black sandblast undated Savinelli Hercules 115EX pot.

Sugar Barrel in a straight 2012 Rekamepip made Sugar Barrel pipe.

IMG_0615_zps6dac28f1-1_zpscb558a34.jpg

Thus far, Royal Yacht in a BBB Two Thousand apple.

Next up: Engine 99 (after first snow removal session of the day- many to follow).

Briar Boy":a506uh6m said:
Wow, if that pipe's as big as it looks (and it does look good), too big for a clencher like me!

The ice storm that was supposed to start around 3:00 here has started many hours earlier, so the afternoon classes have been cancelled. So, some 1820 in a Sasieni volcano for the drive home

DrT999":q7vkp9ve said:
Briar Boy":q7vkp9ve said:
Wow, if that pipe's as big as it looks (and it does look good), too big for a clencher like me!

The ice storm that was supposed to start around 3:00 here has started many hours earlier, so the afternoon classes have been cancelled. So, some 1820 in a Sasieni volcano for the drive home
It actually hangs quite effortlessly.

Louisiana Red in an egg shaped medium bend smooth Burgundy colored 1985 Caminetto.

Full Virginia Flake in a straight 1968 Dunhill Shell bulldog.

Just finished a bowl of some Lane MV 1000 that was gifted to me by brother Rob. Nice bright yellow Va with a sweet topping. Interesting. Smoked it in one of my "glof club" miss drilled Charatans :twisted:

...final pipe of the evening...Two friends Bed & Breakfast in a Cavicchi smooth Canadian... :cheers:

url=https://servimg.com/view/17600532/400]
cavicc18.jpg
[/url]

“Pipe smoking is not a habit…but a way of life”…PeterD

Status
Not open for further replies.