What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Painter Hills in a 1990 smooth Irish Second (Peterson) Oom Paul.

Back to Royal Yacht today. Just finished my 3 rd bowl of it today, this one in a st.. grained S&R 1/8th bent Pot. Georges Simenon was on to something :twisted:

I did not smoke the Painter Hills as I mentioned earlier. Just as I was lighting the bowl, the mailman came with free samples of Heine's Blend and Edward G. Robinson pipe tobacco. I've never smoked EGR and as you can guess, was eager to. So I lit up a bowl of Edward G. Robinson in a 1982 black sandblasted paneled slight bend Savinelli flat bottom. Mild, sweet, with an interesting flavor so far. I'll get to Painter Hills later.

Now, I am smoking Painter Hills in a 1990 smooth Irish Second (Peterson) Oom Paul. I enjoyed the EGR tobacco and sure thank Altadis for the sample.

...after dinner... McBaren Virginia #1...now, final pipe of the day...Germain's Plum Cake Mixture in a C. Mickles rustic Lovat... :cheers:

"I HAVE SOME FRIENDS, SOME HONEST FRIENDS, AND HONEST FRIENDS ARE FEW;
MY PIPE OF BRIAR, MY OPEN FIRE, A BOOK THAT'S NOT TOO NEW."

-ROBERT SERVICE

SPC Plum Pudding in an Askwith morta bulldog.
Earl Grey on the side.

Onyx in a 2003 medium bent meer with a lined and etched egg shaped bowl.

Breaking in a Pete 2013 St. Pats xl90 with Best Brown Flake

Louisiana Red in a 2003 Peterson Sherlock Holmes Series Baskerville.

Vintage 1978 MacBaren Symphony in a smooth three quarter bend 1979 made in Israel pipe.

Just had 1/2 bowl of C&D Virginia Flake in the Tim West panel with plateau top, the rest will be a DTG a bit later with a cuppa Jamaican Blue Mountain.

8399043085_a51288a5fc_z.jpg

If the wind backs off I plan on smoking the Tom Eltang Tribute to Bo Nordh Ballerina with some Escudo

8489676473_229ca02875_c.jpg

The current Three Nuns tinned version in a 2003 medium bent straight grain Ardor Venere Extra signed by Dorelio Rovera.

...early AM...G&H Kendal Kentucky...followed by...PA.....followed by a current bowl of G&H Kendal Dark in a Savinelli rustic Long John... :cheers:

url=https://servimg.com/view/17600532/509]
savine22.jpg
[/url]

...up next...Balkan Sobraine (1972)...

"...A Pipe smoker, by in large, is a gentleman and scholar...and there are damned few of us left..." PeterD

Edward G. Robinson in a 1982 black sandblasted paneled slight bend Savinelli flat bottom sitter.

Status
Not open for further replies.