What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
London Mixture, in a Ser Jacopo Maxima Maxima bulldog.
Earl Grey on the side.
4 matches, no pipe cleaners, all good!

Today was ivIG infusion day so I had my early morning smoke of Anni Kake in my Missouri Meerschaum straight Diplomat and been home for 2 hours so I had another bowl of Anni Kake in the Sixten Ivarsson craggy Bamboo Prince.

8557651525_9938c30094_z.jpg

Villiger 1888 Mid-Day in a 1975 medium bend yellow Pioneer meer.

Enjoying some Plum Cake in the Brakner Antique Sitter Poker.....(middle pipe)

8497752025_766b1e26f4_c.jpg

Popped open a sample packet of 7 Seas Gold and am smoking it in the J. T. Cooke

8381846188_f3b6a45a88_z.jpg

Got to concentrate on work for a while, so I'm smoking a cigar for a change.

It's a beautiful day and I'm enjoying some Aurora by McClelland in my Larsen Canadian before work

Full Virginia Flake in a straight 1968 Dunhill Shell bulldog.

First bowl in 4 days. I've had a massive chest cold and had to stop smoking to get things cleared out. Having some Dunhill Flake in my b'day Dunhill. my Cumberland Pot .

Dunhillgrp4CumberlandPot1.jpg

London Mixture in an Askwith morta bulldog.
Earl Grey on the side.

Hearth and Home Brigadier Black Alamo in a little MM Pony cob. Alamo has become my goto aro!

McClelland Tudor Castle in my full bent Radice Silk Cut

...after dinner...Wills Three Castles...followed by, PA....now, and final pipe of the day...G&H Kendal Dark in a Dunhill 3/4 bent shell billiard... :cheers:

"...A Pipe smoker, by in large, is a gentleman and scholar...and there are damned few of us left..." PeterD

Dark Horse in a 1980 smooth Lorenzo Ambra 803 Oom Paul with a lucite stem.

I'm about ten minutes away from lighting up a bowl of Steven Books Irishman's 5 O'Clock in a 1949 medium bend Dunhill Shell.

Status
Not open for further replies.