What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Full Virginia Flake in a smooth straight grain three quarter bend 1979 Becker M 4 heart pipe.

Three Friars in a cob. I'm really diggin this stuff.

...final pipe of the day...Sutliff Mixture 79 in a Savinelli rustic Long John..... :cheers:

url=https://servimg.com/view/17600532/501]
savine21.jpg
[/url]

“Well, it keeps my hands busy, and my mouth shut.” -Exile

Freshly cracked 100g tin of Orlik Golden Sliced in a Bjarne Viking Houston.

photo.jpg

Frenchy's SOB in a mid-70s slight bend black sandblasted English Rustic 120 billiard.

Smoked two bowls of Park-Lane Connoisseurs Flake (which is not a flake) and finished up some Ennerdale.

All in cobs.

Shortcut to Mushrooms in a straight 1979 MM Legend.

GH & co Curly Cut regular in a Mastro De Paja straight bulldog, black coffee.

MacBaren London Blend in a 1980s made in London no name smooth straight apple.

Finck's Golden Cavendish (Stokkebye) in a MM cob. Lots of 100% Colombian for company.

Taking a break in the shoveling to enjoy another cuppa Jamaican Blue Mountain, black of course, the big brown truck arrived with my latest TAD consisting of 2 tins of Dunhill's night Cap, 2 pouches of Georgetown Tobacco's His Masters Choice and 1 lb of Reverie, also a new pipe tool by Credo. Not wishing to waste any time I loaded up my Tim West with His Masters Choice and enjoyed a lovely new tobak.

8571018107_a55f1cfc56_c.jpg

Emp in an Askwith morta bulldog. I am quite happy with this pipe :)

Steven Books First Smoke of the Day in a medium bend straight grain 2000 Winslow C silver spigot.

Haunted Bookshop in a 1980 black rusticated rough top Jobey E27 Stromboli extra egg-shaped poker.

Second bowl of the day, some more FM 2000 this one in a Charatan Relif Grain Pot in a shell finish. mmmmmmmm :p

John Patton's Latakia Junction in a MM Legend. I am really digging this stuff, it's a VERY spicy blend.

Painter Hills in a 1990 smooth Irish Second (Peterson) Oom Paul.

servi-egg_zps8c69ff49.jpg

Skiff in my new Servi Meer egg; another small seasoning smoke of Carter Hall in the MT Zulu

Status
Not open for further replies.