What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

JimInks

Reaction score
Edward G. Robinson in a 1982 black sandblasted paneled slight bend Savinelli flat bottom sitter. I like the taste of this blend.

Just finished Dunhill Nightcap in my GBD Internatiional.

Quarter of the way through a bowl of Syrian Super Balkan in a Jobey "Old Ivory" Canadian.

Smoking my first pipe of today, a bowl of Dunhill Flake in my Lane era Charatan 420X tanshell finished Billiard. Just some nice smooth all Va for today :twisted:

FVF in a small 1982 three quarter bend meer with a smiling Turk's head.

BLACKWOODS Flake in my Tsuge. Still raining.

For the drive home after listening to a presentation, Navy Flake in a Peterson barrel

Louisiana Red in a 1999 medium bend black sandblast Savinelli Tris 677KS with a cumberland stem.

Embarcadero in an old Parker billiard w/ an LL re-stem. :heart:

Dedicated since 2007.

:face:

...final pipe of the day...Compton's Commonweal in a P&T 2000 POY Castello searock billiard... :cheers:

"...A Pipe smoker, by in large, is a gentleman and scholar...and there are damned few of us left..." PeterD

Dunbar in my trusty 1970s Peterson System Standard 305.

Smoking some FVF in a little, old (pre-WW I) Peterson apple -- a 360-degree straightgrain "DeLuxe" with a chamber i.d. of 18 mm.

Smoking the FVF (this time) as a bunch of micro-cubes perched atop a couple of FVF brillo pads, nobody would want any greater volume of rich, intense flavor than what this old friend & faithful companion (since 1975) delivers. A wider chamber would just be a waste of good tobacco.

Less can be More. And "more" can certainly be less.

What a Face

Virginia Spice in a 1979 pebble relief Verona Corallo 3080 natural Oom Paul.

Dan Milonga in a cob, still not sure about this one

Brigadier Black Waterloo in a bent 2013 Rekamepip Rock Cob.

Started the morning off with 3 big cuppa's of black coffee while enjoying Anni Kake in the MM Diplomat, the stem needs replacing soon, it's getting soft.

Looked into the pack of St. Bruno sent to me and filled up the S. Bang Apple with hexagonal shaft and saw there was only enough left for a group 1 size bowl, will dedicate that to my friend when I smoke it in the 1917 Dunhill Shell.............. sigh, at least the Bang is a group three to enjoy now.

8399047665_c15993eb92_c.jpg

Time for our walkabout, Tsuge Tankard, check, Anni Kake, check, cell phone, check, car keys, check, honey do shopping list, check now where the hell is the dog? :D

8544737647_75fbfd9e01_z.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.