What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Red Ribbon in a Dr Mac and black coffee

Decision made, Davidoff Flake Medallions (2 disks) in the just arrived Becker Morta

8622267374_f1572cdb40_c.jpg

On my second Digby bent billiard load of Engine 99. It IS my favorite, go-to, smoke after all.
After adding some moisture (something I find helps C&D's drier blends greatly) this blend has again mellowed into one flavorful smoke.
Spending entirely too much time the past couple of weeks viewing webcams of my favorite Va/NC fishing piers, cleaning tackle, and hinting to spouse that a spring foray to the coast is neigh.

...early AM...finished a bowl of MacBaren Plumcake I started before bed...followed by, G&H Kendal Gold...now, McC FM in a Brebbia Tre Noce Bent Dublin.. :cheers:

...up next...Wessex Virginia Plug.... :cheers:

Life of a pipe smoker is a journey, not a destination…

Dunbar in a 1982 smooth straight Dunhill Root Briar 31051.

Off to christen the Davorian Denovic...... with AJ's Vapers

8621287475_de08e9d546_c.jpg

Louisiana Red in a 2003 Peterson Sherlock Holmes Series Baskerville.

S&G Kendal Gold in a straight Billiard

Bob's Square Cut in a brand new 2013 bent MM Missouri Pride cob.

Stonehaven in a Tinsky BoB POY Black & Tan named Capricious!

...after dinner...Compton's Macedonian...followed by, Skandinavik full aroma...now, and final pipe of the day...G&H Kendal Dark in a 1966 group 4 Dunhill shell billiard... :cheers:

url=https://servimg.com/view/17600532/533]
1966_d15.jpg
[/url]

“HEAR ME, MY CHIEFS. I AM TIRED. MY HEART IS SICK AND SAD. FROM WHERE THE SUN NOW STANDS, I WILL FIGHT NO MORE FOREVER.”
SURRENDER SPEECH BY CHIEF JOSEPH OF THE NEZ PERCE

Half way through a bowl of Prairie Wind in a 1974 smooth straight French briar Hadley Apple.

1792 Flake in a Tsuge bent bulldog.

Need more pipes and more tobacco.

Is enough ever really enough. Or is a little to much just rite?

Minutes away from smoking Old Companion in a straight black sandblast undated Savinelli Hercules 115EX pot.

Captain Black white in a Savinelli chubby billiard. This tobacco is not my cup of tea but sometimes it can work in the morning, after a cup of bitter black coffee. My poor Savinelli is already haunted by the Captain'ghost. :affraid:

Virginia Spice in a 1981 Ascorti Black Billiard Business with a military bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.