What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Angler's Dream in a 2001 Karl Erik Ekstravagant A medium bend with a pointy bottom and a wide top.

...early AM...MacBaren Vintage Syrian...followed by...D&R Three Sails...now, Lane's Cavendish Slices (1988) in a Chacom smooth Canadian... :cheers:

url=https://servimg.com/view/17600532/538]
chacom16.jpg
[/url]

...up next...SG Cob Plug... :cheers:

“Pipe smoking is not a habit…but a way of life”… PeterD

Just back from an outing after a long trip to and from the VA to see my PCP for my 6 month visit, enjoyed the Tsuge Tankard on the outing with AJ's Vapers.

8625479534_896b5955d2_z.jpg

Second bowl of Royal Yacht today. This one in a Relief Grain Charatan Canadian that was the second Charatan I bought back in '72. This blend has quickly become one of my daily "go-to" blends the more I smoke it. :twisted:

Current Three Nuns tinned version in a 2003 smooth three quarter bend Fiammata Odissea Titania 02 Silver Line 3 Rinaldo Straight Grain.

Halav u'Dvash in the Sergey Cherepanov Canted Blast Egg with bamboo shank.

8631121781_ce1ed81117_z.jpg

Amphora Red in a 1982 smooth straight Sasieni Ivory 105 Apple.

Full Virginia Flake in a straight 1968 Dunhill Shell bulldog.

Some London Mixture pre dinner in one of my Charatan Special Bankers like this :

T2eC16dHJHIE9nysfBZFBQLn-BccuQ60_121.jpg

...final pipe of the day...Bali Shag in a Parker Blast bent billiard... :cheers:

url=https://servimg.com/view/17600532/539]
parker14.jpg
[/url]

Life of a pipe smoker is a journey, not a destination…

Newminster Navy Flake (courtesy of Natch) in my '78 Peterson Premier System Sandblast 307, after work.

Now onto some P&W #78 in my Mastro Poker after supper.

Next up is some aged 2015 w/15% added Perique in my trusty Wiley Rhody.

Cheers,

RR

Last bowl of the day, some Royal Yacht in my Bachus Meer I got last year. Gonna take awhile to color this one :twisted:

559899696_o1.jpg

Old Companion in a medium bend 2002 MM Diplomat cob.

Virginia Spice in a three quarter bend smooth 1985 Dunhill Chestnut 5202 with a cumberland stem.

Shortcut to Mushrooms in a straight 1979 MM Legend.

...early AM...PA ,,,followed by a current bowl of MacBaren (1988) Golden Extra in a Radice Rind Apple... :cheers:

...up next...G&H Kendal Gold... :cheers:

BE WELL…SMOKE WELL…

Status
Not open for further replies.