What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Michael Lindner Bulldog with Caledonian Virginia Flakes and a cuppa black coffee.

8639586991_0410f06f87_c.jpg

8640761972_3ce79c8262.jpg

Having a pre-lunch bowl of Orlik Golden Sliced in one of my Edward's 1/8th bent Brandy straight grain. Lovely VaPer flake in Algerian Briar, a match made in heaven :cheers:

Current Three Nuns tinned version in a 2003 horn Meer.

Some of the C&D Night Train in a Dunhill Tanshell L-pool. 8)

This stuff has changed a little over the years. Now the Bright Va. seems to be much more prominent. :scratch:

...after lunch...C&D Exclusive... :cheers:

...up next...Granger... :cheers:

BE WELL...SMOKE WELL....

Pre-packed for the drive home after a faculty senate meeting, Luxury Bullseye Flake in a medium Servi Meer bent billiard

The Lobnik decided it wanted Anni Kake so when I came back from brewing some Jamaican Blue Mountain we went out and it smoked 1/3 of the bowl while I sipped on coffee, man some pipes!

8640246679_b4de5b2f29_o.jpg

I'm enjoying Uhle's "Bishop's Move," in my new estate Charatan's Make Distinction pipe.
I wish I could figure how to download a picture of it.

Just lit up a pre-dinner bowl of Royal Yacht in a strait grain'd S&R bent bulldog I got from Steve back in '80. It's had a lot of 759 thru it and now has become a RY lover :twisted:

Virginia Spice in a black 1997 Brebbia Jubilee 925 silver banded grain sandblast briar calabash.

I was just wondering if any of you older guys remember trying this line of tobacco back in the early 2000's. Right now, I'm smoking some of the #333FL, a Virginia Flake with Jamaican rum, in a MM Diplomat. Admittedly a little bitey, though I didn't really give it time to dry much, but it has a good flavor. Also in my cellar: #7000 (English) and B93 (Virginia ribbon).

...final pipe of the day...Compton's Three Feathers in a Cavicchi smooth Canadian... :cheers:

url=https://servimg.com/view/17600532/543]
cavicc19.jpg
[/url]

Oh! I have slipped the surly bonds of Earth
And danced the skies on laughter-silvered wings;
Sunward I've climbed, and joined the tumbling mirth
of sun-split clouds,-and done a hundred things
You have not dreamed of-wheeled and soared and swung
High in the sunlit silence. Hov'ring there,
I've chased the shouting wind along, and flung
My eager craft through footless halls of air....
Up, up the long, delirious, burning blue
I've topped the wind-swept heights with easy grace
Where never lark nor ever eagle flew-
And, while with silent lifting mind I've trod
The high untrespassed sanctity of space,
Put out my hand, and touched the face of God

John G. Magee on September 3, 1941

Decided I needed to re=visit an old fave, some Royal Blend in a Sav, Hercules bulldog I got last year. A nice long bowl of remembering BS 759 with the blend from the boys in Bean Town. :twisted:

MacBaren London Blend in a 2003 black grain relief medium bend Karl Erik Ekstravagant freehand sitter with a smooth rim.

Same old pipe with a bowl of Blackwoods Flake and a glass of Glenfiddich 12yr.

Beautiful Lobnik, fish!
Started the day off with Fox in Comoy's, now Bayou Morning in Stanwell.

Finished a DTG in my cob from last evening with AJ's Vapers in it while the first cuppa brewed then packed another cob with Plum Cake, on my third cuppa now and will finish the Plum Cake later.

Getting an early start to the day with a morning bowl of sweet, some McC;s FM 2000 in a Danish Stanwell Legend 45 pot. Havin' my first cuppa N'awlins style chiccory coffee on the side. :twisted:

Status
Not open for further replies.