What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
PS Luxury Navy Flake in a smooth three quarter bend early '70s Stanwell Design Choice 837 sitter with a vulcanite ferrule.

My day of smoking pipes and surfing the interweb was cut short with a trip into to town getting last minute items for my daughters trip to Ecuador. home just as a storm is rolling in and enjoying some Luxury Bullseye flake in the Peterson Christmas billiard

Amphora Red in a slight bent black etched 1979 Lorenzo Lorsan Sigma tilted top.

Full Virginia Flake in a much cherished smooth straight grain three quarter bend 1979 Becker M 4 heart Brandy.

Vintage 1978 MacBaren Symphony in a straight 2012 Rekamepip made Sugar Barrel pipe.

Old Companion in a tan etched medium bend 2001 Rinaldo Sahara 2 round at the shank, pointy at the opposite top.

Angler's Dream in a medium bend 2002 MM Diplomat cob.

Off to Work with the Duca Carlo filled with Peterson Nutty Cut. Figured I would give the guys in the truck a break on the way in today.

...early AM...CH...followed by PA....now, D&R Three Sails in a Savinelli Hercules blast Canadian... :cheers:

...up next...C&D Exclusive.... :cheers:

“IT HAS ALWAYS BEEN MY RULE NEVER TO SMOKE WHEN ASLEEP, AND NEVER TO REFRAIN WHEN AWAKE.” ~MARK TWAIN

Late start today as I got up a bit late and just had enough time to listen to the Mrs. bringing me up to date on the happenings in and around Boston. Got to finish a DTG in the no name cob with Anni Kake then filled up the MM Diplomat with AK and off to get the battery after a quick breakfast of 2 slices of homemade bread with PB&J and a large cuppa black. Smoked the MM while the battery was being installed and finished it on the ride home. Came in and got Levi ready for the walkabout so I grabbed the Tsuge Tankard and loaded it up with AK and off we went listening to tunes after I re-entered the security and radio codes. Back home and grabbed another cuppa black since I can't have any caffeine 2 hours prior to my acupuncture session so now I'm drinking Orange Dry and will finish the Tsuge Tankard

Steven Books First Smoke of the Day in a medium bend straight grain 2000 Winslow C silver spigot.

Loaded the Tracy Mincer Squat Doodler Diplomat with AJ's Vapers for the ride to the acupuncturist then I'll be on pin's and needles until I can finish it as a DTG for the ride home! :face:

8615947587_22769466c6_z.jpg

Firing up a bowl of Black Ambrosia on a Rustic Nording

Status
Not open for further replies.