What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Angler's Dream in a 2013 medium bend Spillproof corndog cob.

Onyx in a 1949 medium bend Dunhill Shell.

Embarcadero in a curved stemmed Falcon with a Dublin bowl. A great smoke. :) :)
AJ

Virginia Spice in a straight Lane era Charatan black with burgundy undertone sandblasted billiard 420.

PeterD showed/blessed us with a picture of:

“Cavicchi sandblast Canadian”

Where and how many Canadians do you have (wiping drool from lips and jaw)?

You have a beautiful collection..I would pay good money just to be in the same room with them.

Gotta get my pulse rate down…just looking at those gorgeous pipes….whew.

1Q/BCA in a MM cob for my drive. Good morning to all!

ppesdad1 asked...Where and how many Canadians do you have (wiping drool from lips and jaw)?

Currently I have 38 Canadian/Long John/ Lumberman pipes. The majority of the collection are, Radice, Cavicchi, & L'Antra.

...early AM...Skandinavik Full Aroma...followed by...C&D Epiphany...now, D&R Rimboche SJ in a Radice Silk Cut Canadian... :cheers:

url=https://servimg.com/view/17600532/643]
silk_c14.jpg
[/url]

“My Passions are my Children/Grandkids, my Religion, my Music, my Pipes & Tobaccos…” PeterD

Thanks PeterD. Just a wonderful collection...would you have a pictures/pictures of them in one spot where I could sit and drool..I would bring drink and sandwiches and of course the mandatory pipe and tobac.

London Mixture, in a Maxima Maxima bull dog.
Earl Grey on the side.

Smoking some of my "PD bomb" Va's, some McC's Bulk 5115 from 2006 in an Edward's Squat bulldog w tapered stem. This is some nice, light and tasty stuff :twisted: Ok Jim, I've posted, now it's your turn, WAKE UP :cheers: :cheers:

I'm awake, already!! Turn off the alarm!! :D

Actually, I've been up for just a little bit, but I had stuff to do. So, now, I'm half way through a bowl of Mohawk River in a light brown 1979 rusticated medium bend Italian Sir Jeffrey Dublin sitter with a flared top and yellow stem.

And now, it's HU Director's Cut in a 2003 horn Meer. This tobacco blend is really good stuff. Guess I'll have to break down and buy a few tins.

1st try, Wessex Brigade Sovereign Curley Cut in a LvC meer

Embarcadero in a Peterson Sandblast Silver Spigot # XL13. After smoking a bowl of this I can hardly wait to smoke another one. It's that good. :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:
AJ

Smoking some more of my "bomb" 'bac, some Christmas Cheer from 2005 in my father's Barling st. bulldog from 1946 mmmmmm :p

Half way done with Brigadier Black Waterloo in a slightly rusticated 1980 Rossi 1886 Visconte 245 OomPaul.

Best Brown #2 in a 2013 bent MM Missouri Pride Legend.

All right, you mugs. I'm smoking Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 1982 black sandblasted paneled slight bend Savinelli flat bottom sitter, see? Myeah! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.