What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dunhill Flake in a Becker & Musico bent bulldog.
Earl Grey on the side.

Edgeworth Slices in a 1984 medium bend black grain etched Savinelli Non Pareil 9310 poker.

pepesdad1":x3gt5tgj said:
Thanks PeterD. Just a wonderful collection...would you have a pictures/pictures of them in one spot where I could sit and drool..I would bring drink and sandwiches and of course the mandatory pipe and tobac.
I'll see what I can do...My oldest son has a good camera so I'll let him take the picture...my camera/cell phone doesn't do a good enough job.

after dinner...SG Skiff Mixture...followed by, Sutliff Mixture 79....now, and final pipe of the day...SG Commonwealth in a Chacom smooth Canadian...

On land, at sea, at home, abroad,
I smoke my pipe and worship God.

J.S. Bach

Dunhill Deluxe Navy Rolls in a 1980 medium bend black sandblasted Peterson Donegal 805 Bulldog with a silver band.

MacBaren Plum Cake in a 1975 medium bend sandblasted looking, smooth on the sides yellow Pioneer meer.

1st try of Petersen-Sorensen Skipper (a rough cut VA, Bur, Cav, Oriental blend) in a Czech mini-Churchwarden

...early AM...PA...followed by, D&R Rimboche AP...now, SWR in a Chacom blast Canadian... :cheers:

...up next...SG Kendal Plug... :cheers:

"...A Pipe smoker, by in large, is a gentleman and scholar...and there are damned few of us left..." PeterD

Some smoky sweet red va, Virginia Woods in one of my A. Garfinkle's, a nice grp 3 Apple w/replacement Cumberland tapered bit.

With all the replies about VaPer's this weekend, I thought I'd give a bowl of Orlik Golden Sliced a smoke for lunch ! This one in another of my Charatan Special pots. mmmmmmm

...enjoying an afternoon bowl of G&H Kendal Kentucky in a Cooper rustic Canadian... :cheers:

...up next...Condor Long Cut... :cheers:

"NOTHING SERVES LIFE AND SOUNDNESS OF BODY SO WELL, NOR IS SO NECESSARY AS THE SMOKE OF THE ROYAL PLANT, TOBACCO."
-DR. CORNELIUS BONTEKOE, 1685

Dunbar in a 1982 smooth straight Dunhill Root Briar 31051.

Wessex Brigade Sovereign in a large straight basket briar pot

Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 1982 black sandblasted paneled slight bend Savinelli flat bottom sitter. Btw, the people at Sutliff listened to me and are going to make a 1.5 oz tin of EGR. Go to the thread and voice your support of the idea. The reps will be reading it.

Having some more of my recent bombing 'bac, my second bowl of some Two Friends Redwood. VERY TASTY stuff but for me this is the HEAVIEST nic loaded blend I've smoked ! First one was on an empty stomach and it "sat my ass DOWN", this one after a late lunch but it's STILL STRONGER than any bowl of RY or NC I've EVER smoked ! This one's in a shell finished Charatan pot. :oops:

Status
Not open for further replies.