What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
London Mixture, in a Castello bent billiard.
Earl Grey on the side.

Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 1982 black sandblasted paneled slight bend Savinelli flat bottom sitter.

Lane's 1-Q in a freehand Danish circa 1944. How's that for exotic?

Dunhill flake in a Savinelli Saturnalia poker, with a draught Guinness on the side. Happy Father's Day to me :)

St. James Flake in a small slight bend black sandblast 2000 D.R. Ardor Urano Ninfea Fatta A Mano author with a silver band on the shank and stem.

GLP Navigator in my Pete Sherlock Holmes Mycroft.

This is a new blend for me, and I wasn't sure I liked it at first. Terrific tin aroma, but the flavor seemed muddled. Been on a quest for the right pipe and think I'm onto a good combo with the Mycroft.

This one is VA, dark fired KY, and has a dash of rum. The aroma actually seems more like a rich red wine than rum to me.

The moisture level is just right out of the tin. Lights and burns easily. Rich flavor but no rum to my palate. I'm about 8 bowls into the tin, and I'm starting to come around to it.

Cheers,

RR

Outside enjoying a bowl of Three Oaks Syrian in my GBD Collector Rockroot with a bottle of Censored Red Amber Ale (a little too hoppy for my taste).

...a very pleasant Father's Day today...spent most of today with my children and grandkids and enjoyed several bowls throughout the day...J. Fox Dorisco, H&H 10 to midnight, McC Oriental Mixture # 14, and now, Walnut Flake in a Radice Silk Cut Canadian...

“My Passions are my Children/Grandkids, my Religion, my Music, my Pipes & Tobaccos…” PeterD

Onyx in a 1949 medium bend Dunhill Shell.

Last bowl of the day, this one some Royal Yacht in my Peterson River Boyne straight Rhodesian. Nice 'bac in a nice pipe  :twisted:

HU Director's Cut in a smooth 1976 Canadian GBD Seventy Six 256.

MacBaren Plum Cake in a 1975 medium bend sandblasted looking, smooth on the sides yellow Pioneer meer.

First off....HAPPY FATHERS DAY to Ajn27511 and PeterD! It appears you have raised folks that are a blessing to this nation and I thank you for it.

Aj's Special Blend in a Comoy Blue Riband apple #357c

Couldn't sleep. Georgetown Tobacco Reverie in a smooth straight late 1970s Tinderbox Selected Grecian Briar Dublin.

Dunhill Flake in a Dunhill shell bent billiard 3102.
English breakfast tea on the side.

Status
Not open for further replies.