What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
London Mixture, in an Il Ceppo bent apple.
Earl Grey on the side.

Yesterday I celebrated my birthday with Balkan II, Tobacco Exchange, New Orleans, in my 1947 Dunhill Shell, while grilling up some Salmon.

...early AM...D&R Ramback Gold...followed by D&R Ramback....now, The "new" Capstan Flake (Yellow) by MacBaren in a Cavicchi smooth Canadian...:cheers:

url=https://servimg.com/view/17600532/684]
cavicc31.jpg
[/url]

...up next...D&R Picayune...

OGS in a large smooth hand made Mauro Armellini bent apple with silver band. Grade AAAA

On my third bowl of McC's FM2000 for the morning, this one in one of my Charatan Special pots.
Chicory. coffee N'awlins style on the side  :twisted:

'Burgundy Red' -- yesterday was a great day to have a birthday! (mine, too)

Kendal Cream Flake in a Falcon (billiard)

2003 Dunbar with added Percy Martin Farms year 1991 perique in a 2002 smooth natural straight silver banded Ardor Venere Extra Fatta A Mano Maigret, signed by Dorelio Rovera.

The real Three Nuns (Tin VaPer) in a 2002 black short shank grain relief straight Caminetto 6.L.17 ball.

Went sweet this am, now have added some spice to my Va's, some 4Noggins Prairie Wind VaPer in an Edward's Coachman like this one:

Out on the back porch, a little sticky our here, but otherwise nice.  Enjoying Blue Mountain in my Sasieni Four Dot Root Ruff "Hurlingham," along with a nice tall, cool, iced Luzianne tea.

Motzek Strang in a 1999 medium bend black sandblast Savinelli Tris 677KS apple with a cumberland stem.

HU Director's Cut in a 2003 horn Meer.

Having a bowl of some McC's Bulk 5115 in my Growley pot. Both were gifts from two generous brothers here. Some late afternoon tangy/sweet Va. mmmmmm :)

Half and Half ina Comoy straight grain pot.  Simple, uncomplicated flavor...clean and very relaxing.  Thanks, Aj.

BBF in my older Pete 999 after b'fast.

Mid day some FVF in my Boswell 'dog.

Might break out some Navy Flake after supper.

It's a Gawith kind of day!

Cheers,

RR

St. James Flake in an old Barling straight Exel 249 Fossil T.V.F. black billiard with a silver band and military bit.

...after dinner...H&H Ten to Midnight, now, and final pipe of the day...D&R Ramback Gold in a Davidoff smooth Canadian...:cheers:

BE WELL…SMOKE WELL…

...after dinner...H&H Ten to Midnight, now, and final pipe of the day...D&R Ramback Gold in a Davidoff smooth Canadian...:cheers:

BE WELL…SMOKE WELL…

Finishing the day with a bowl of Royal Yacht in one of my fathers Barlings he got in London, back in 1946 an EXEXL billiard.
A little visit with Lady 'N before bedtime :twisted:

Status
Not open for further replies.