What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks, you got a photo of the Grand Slam? I love those and with a pencil shank it must be stunning!

pepesdad1":ifosmcnb said:
Fish...that Ilsted is gorgeous!

Brigadier Black Alamo in a Comoy Grand Slam Billiard with a pencil shank.

Orlik Golden Slices in an early Radice Rind three quarter bend sandblast egg with a bamboo-style carving on the shank.

fishnbanjo":1oayy4cl said:
Thanks, you got a photo of the Grand Slam? I love those and with a pencil shank it must be stunning!

pepesdad1":1oayy4cl said:
Fish...that Ilsted is gorgeous!

Brigadier Black Alamo in a Comoy Grand Slam Billiard with a pencil shank.
Yes, but I can't upload it until Monday, when I am back at work...for some reason I can't upload from home.

2003 Dunbar with added Percy Martin Farms year 1991 perique in a slight bent 1970's Caminetto 103 Business KS billiard with a fumed rim.

Last of a bag of #7 Flake (good thing I have a nice big bag of Bosun to start on!) in a Brigham Rhodesian

Great, can't wait to see it, In the mean time I'm going to enjoy some Wessex Gold Brick in the Jack Howell Dublin, sparkling Blood Orange on the side.

9262701641_42c2aba802_z.jpg

pepesdad1":f5kjw4kv said:
Yes, but I can't upload it until Monday, when I am back at work...for some reason I can't upload from home.

Half way through this bowl of HU Director's Cut in a smooth 1976 Canadian GBD Seventy Six 256.

St. James Flake in an old Barling straight Exel 249 Fossil T.V.F. black billiard with a silver band and military bit.

Having some pre-diner Royal Yacht in a Charatan Distinction straight grain Dublin w/DC bit.

Giving some Pipeworks and Wilke No. 010 Blend a go in the Rockin' Black Rock Cob with Black Bamboo Shank and Amber and Black Mottled Forever Stem!

9256056231_5d1b6eee6a_c.jpg

Solani Virginia Flake in a 2009 Dunhill County 3102

Stonehaven in a Peterson 264; not bad, pretty smooth with some interesting undertones. I prefer stronger VaBurs like Irish Flake and Old Dark Fired.

Having some after-dinner sweet, Blackwoods Flake in and Edward's 713-L apple w tapered fishtail I got at the old Dallas store on Preston road back in the 70's. mmmmmm:twisted: 

Motzek Strang in a 1999 medium bend black sandblast Savinelli Tris 677KS apple with a cumberland stem.

...final pipe of the day...5 Brothers in a Savinelli Ontario rustic Canadian...
:cheers: 

url=https://servimg.com/view/17600532/709]
savine13.jpg
[/url]

With my pipe in long repose
Gently I my thoughts compose
the peace I find with briar in hand
only the few, and noble understand

Blue Danube in the very first pipe I ever bought ($2.95) in 1974; a smooth three quarter bend Dr. Grabow Omega.

Motzek #93 in a small 1970s smooth three quarter bend XXX Danish Sovereign 324 sitter.

Field Master in a 1975 three quarter bend black Dunhill Shell.

Status
Not open for further replies.