What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Gorgeous meer that you have, Fish.

Brigadier Black Alamo in a Cloister straight grain bent apple.

Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 1982 black sandblasted paneled slight bend Savinelli flat bottom sitter.

Dunhill Elizabethan Match in a smooth 1977 Medley (GBD second) medium bend billiard with a flat underside.

Having some pr-dinner Royal Yacht in my new Rosslare XO 02 I got last year. Irish pipes LOOOOOVE old Brit blends  :twisted: :twisted: 

Blue Danube in the very first pipe I ever bought ($2.95) in 1974; a smooth three quarter bend Dr. Grabow Omega.

Shortcut to Mushrooms (JFM), thanks, Kyle,  in a Sierra rusticated paneled billiard sitter.

monbla256":fb5kim93 said:
Having some pr-dinner Royal Yacht in my new Rosslare XO 02 I got last year. Irish pipes LOOOOOVE old Brit blends  :twisted: :twisted: 

THAT is a very beguiling Pete monbla.

:bounce: 

Cheers,

RR

Best Brown #2 in a 2013 bent MM Missouri Pride Legend.

Smoking some Dunhill Nightcap in my clay after a lovely dinner of grilled steaks, mashed taters, and green peas, all washed down with a cold Budweiser.

Very much enjoying a bowl full of C&D Sweet English in my savinelli bulldog.

Field Master in a 1975 three quarter bend black Dunhill Shell.

...after dinner...MacBaren HH Vintage Syrian...followed by another fine bowl of C. Fairmorn's Lancer Slices, now, and final pipe of the day...SG Cob Plug in a Larrysson blast Lovat...cheers:

“My Passions are my Children/Grandkids, my Religion, my Pipes & Tobaccos, & my Music …” PeterD

Angler's Dream in a smooth 1998 Parker 489 three quarter bend Billiard.

Just finished the last bowl of the day, my usual Royal Yacht, this one in an S&R #40 1/8th bent pot. A Nice full dose of Lady 'N' to go to sleep with :twisted: 

monbla256":99gleay0 said:
Just finished the last bowl of the day, my usual Royal Yacht, this one in an S&R #40 1/8th bent pot. A Nice full dose of Lady 'N' to go to sleep with :twisted: 
Royal Yacht is something I've been meaning to try.

Great Outdoors in a 1979 no name French briar smooth full bend egg.

First pipe of the day...Aj's Very Special Blend in a Comoy Golden Grain Canadian.

Brigadier Black Alamo in a Comoy Tradition billiard with a pencil shank.

Emp in a Dunhill shell bent billiard 3102.
Black coffee on the side.

Molto Dolce in a straight 1979 MM Legend.

Status
Not open for further replies.