What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aj's Very Special Blend in a Stanwell freehandish Dublin with an abyss for a bowl...just never ends.

Almost done with Dunhill Elizabethan Match in a smooth 1977 Medley (GBD second) medium bend billiard with a flat underside.

...final pipe of the day...MacBaren's Capstan RR (Yellow) in a Radice Silk Cut Canadian...:cheers: 

url=https://servimg.com/view/17600532/722]
radice11.jpg
[/url]

"AS THE PRIEST IS CHARACTERIZED BY HIS CASSOCK, SO THE SMOKER BY HIS PIPE. THE WAY IN WHICH HE HOLDS IT, RAISES IT TO HIS LIPS, AND KNOCKS OUT THE ASHES, REVEALS HIS PERSONALITY, HABITS, PASSIONS, AND EVEN HIS THOUGHTS."
-E. TH. A. HOFFMANN

St. James Flake in an old Barling straight Exel 249 Fossil T.V.F. black billiard with a silver band and military bit.

Old Dark Fired in a 1984 black sandblasted straight Dunhill Shell 4103 Billiard.

Stonehaven in my (t)rusty Karl Erik Brandy, paired with a Cynar Toronto. Delicious!

G, H& Co. Rum Flake in a 2013 bent MM Missouri Pride Legend.

AJ's VaPer in a 2002 smooth Rinaldo Silver Line 3 EGER 05 paneled horn.

Angler's Dream in a 1984 MM General cob.

Virginia Spice in a 1979 pebble relief Verona Corallo 3080 natural Oom Paul.

1/2 bowl of Bosun Cut Plug to start breaking in my new Brigham straight Rhodesian

Dunbar in a straight sandblasted black billiard 2013 PSF POY Kaywoodie with an amber colored lucite stem.

Brigadier Black Alamo in a Stanwell straight grain Dublin.

Mmm, Dunbar is good!
SG Golden Glow in Savinelli

Blue Danube in the very first pipe I ever bought ($2.95) in 1974; a smooth three quarter bend Dr. Grabow Omega.

1st try, Newminster in a Peterson 01 Pot

edit: Make that Newminster Superior Round Slices

From the $100 box of TAD is a Tin of Wessex Brown Virginia Flake which I have filled the Jack Howell Dublin with, diet Gingerale at room temp

9262701641_42c2aba802_c.jpg

HU Edward G. in a 1983 Ben Wade Duo 65 Smooth Poker.

Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 1980s smooth slight bend Wally Frank Dublin.

Status
Not open for further replies.