What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dunbar in a 1982 smooth straight Dunhill Root Briar 31051.

Tordenskjold Virginia Slices in a Uwe Jopp appropriately named, "Flow-fish"...  under appreciated pipe maker (perhaps due to U.S. unfamiliarity with Uwe) and a really wonderfully tasty blend.

Bizarre looking pipe!  Great grain, however.

Brigadier Black Alamo in a Stanwell straight grain Dublin with a plateau rim.

HU Louisiana Broken in a 1974 smooth straight French briar Hadley Apple.

Second bowl of Presbyterian Mixture today. This one in an S&R straight grained #39 bent bulldog. An all day 'bac if there ever was one :twisted:

4-Noggins Killington in a Comoy straight grain Pot.

Boswell's Pipers Pleasure in my Boswell's Churchwarden Mini Ball.  Wine is Red Fox from Goose Watch Winery, Cayuga NY
DSC00810_zpsf9054946.jpg
" />

Part way through G&H Rum Flake in a 2013 bent MM Missouri Pride Legend.

HU Director's Cut in a 2003 horn Meer.

prince alber in a cob followed by LBF in my radice bent big jawn.

Old Dark Fired in a 1984 black sandblasted straight Dunhill Shell 4103 Billiard.

Some after dinner Royal Yacht in an Edward's Coachman like this one:

After work bowl - Sherlock Holmes VR blend in my Pete 307 Silver Spigot

Right now after supper, a fine bowl of P&W Churchill smouldering in my Maestro Poker.

Have some Stonehead drying for next, in my trusty Wiley Rhody.

:rabbit: 

Cheers,

RR

Grandfather's Own in a Peterson St Pat 80s.
Black coffee on the side.

Finishing out the day with some "religion", my new go-to blend Presbyterian in my Peretii straight grain bent bulldog I got two years ago. It's much, much darker now  :twisted: 

Field Master in a 2003 medium bent Ural meer with a lined and etched egg shaped bowl.

Just finished a bowl of J.M. Boswell's ~ Boswell's Best. My sweetie is a pipe smoker and I asked him nicely (begged until he said yes) to let me smoke one of his lovely pipes. I chose one of his Boswell pipes (spoiled that man is) and it was nice to smoke a properly caked pipe. I had a lovely one hour smoke and managed three lights including my false light. I perfected my snorking as well as enjoyed the crickets, the fireflies, and a Sam Adams Summer Ale. Not bad for my third week with a pipe in hand.

photo_14.jpg

...final pipe of the day...C. Fairmorn Lancer Slices in a Cavicchi blast Canadian...:cheers: 

"...A Pipe smoker, by in large, is a gentleman and scholar...and there are damned few of us left..."   PeterD

Half a bowl of G&H Rum Flake in a 2013 bent MM Missouri Pride Legend. This finishes the sample I had.

Status
Not open for further replies.