What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Northwoods, first smoke in this little gal.
photo_18.jpg

Old Dark Fired in a 1970s GBD Prehistoric Rhodesian 9438 with a perspex stem.

Early Morning Pancake in a smooth straight late 1970s Tinderbox Selected Grecian Briar Dublin.

Edgeworth Ready Rubbed Match in a medium bend beater 1979 Aalborg natural freehand made by Nording.

MacBaren Plum Cake in a 1975 medium bend sandblasted looking, smooth on the sides yellow Pioneer meer.

Germain's Brown Flake in an Italian mini-churchwarden basket briar

....early AM...OGS ...followed by, Capstan Flake (Blue)...now, Player's Navy Flake in a Cavicchi smooth Canadian...:cheers: 

...up next...Captain Black Dark...:cheers: 

“The value of tobacco is best understood when it is the last you possess and there is no chance of getting more.”   -Bismarck.

A cool overcast and rainy morning. Loaded some Blue Note in a Bent Canterbury Dublin. Coffee flowing..

Back from the Dr and decided to check on the sliced up Strang Curly Strang and found it ready and the Manduela 1/4 bent Panel Volcano leaped from the cabinet into my waiting hands, who was I to argue...... will figure what coffee I need momentarily.....

9074600799_40dddb5ebb.jpg

Royal Yacht in a 1980 smooth Lorenzo Ambra 803 Oom Paul with a lucite stem.

Golden Age in a straight 1978 black sandblasted Sir Brent billiard with lucite stem and silver band repair on the shank.

Country Estate in a bent 2013 black Rekamepip Rock Cob poker.

Motzek Strang in a 1999 medium bend black sandblast Savinelli Tris 677KS apple with a cumberland stem.

Brigadier Black Alamo in a cob....just wonderful...now I know what you cob freaks are talking about.  Next up...some VaPer. in the cob.

Maple Street in a 1980 raw sienna light relief Rossi 1886 Visconte 245 Oom Paul with an Amber colored stem.

Dunhill Elizabethan Match in a 2002 smooth Rinaldo Silver Line 3 EGER 05 paneled horn.

Margate in an Askwith morta bulldog.
Innis & Gunn on the side.

Status
Not open for further replies.