What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
...after dinner...Capstan Medium Navy Cut RR (Blue)...followed by G&H Kendal Dark...now, and final pipe of the day...Condor Long Cut in a Cooper smooth Dublin/Canadian...:cheers: 

“My Passions are my Children/Grandkids, my Religion, my Pipes & Tobaccos, & my Music …”    PeterD

Old Dark Fired in a 1984 black sandblasted straight Dunhill Shell 4103 Billiard.

Got religion all day. Finishing out the day with my 5th bowl of Presbyterian, this one in my Peterson River series (Boyne) st. Rhodesian. I keep this upI'll be finished with this tin before the end of the month !!! :twisted: 

Metropolitain in a 1981 smooth full bend Mauro Series Two 315 p-lip that copies the Peterson system.

Blue Danube in the very first pipe I ever bought ($2.95) in 1974; a smooth three quarter bend Dr. Grabow Omega.

Great Outdoors in a 1979 medium bend etch relief meerschaum lined TinderBox Arabesque.

Edgeworth Ready Rubbed Match in a 2003 black sandblasted medium bend Karl Erik Ekstravagant blowfish.

Early Morning Pancake in a smooth straight late 1970s Tinderbox Selected Grecian Briar Dublin.

MacB Plumcake in a Pete 408 (fitted with one of those metal wind cap doohickeys as it's a bit blowy here at present).

Fraternally

Jers

Brown Flake Unscented in an Italian mini-churchwarden

Like a fall morning with a bowl of 1888 Early Day in a IRC Dijon Volcano.. Coffee flowing..

velveteagle":hylvcuhc said:
Like a fall morning with a bowl of 1888 Early Day in a IRC Dijon Volcano.. Coffee flowing..
Chuck!
Great to see you!

Blackhouse in a Dunhill shell bent billiard 3102.
English breakfast tea on the side.

...early AM...J. Aylesbury Luxury Flake...followed by, 5 Brothers...now, Capstan Medium RR (Blue) in a Larrysson blast Lovat...:cheers: 

url=https://servimg.com/view/18428752/30]
larrys10.jpg
[/url]

...up next...HOW Revelation...
:cheers: 

“Well, it keeps my hands busy, and my mouth shut.”    -Exile

Harlock999":t8l7tp0c said:
Chuck!
Great to see you!
Greetings and Salutations.. Living the simple dream and enjoying the pipe and baccy.. Beautiful morning for walking outside. Erinmore Mixture in a Jean Claude Bent Olive Wood. More coffee

It's just barely 10:25 am and we are already at 90 degrees ! Gonna be Royal Yacht kinda day for sure ! :twisted: On my second bowl of it this am, this one in a GBD Virgin st. bulldog.

Orlik Golden Slices in an undated medium bend big bowl rusticated Sienna colored Estella with a pearl grey stem.

Dunhill Elizabethan Match in a three quarter bend smooth 1985 Dunhill Chestnut 5202 with a cumberland stem.

Status
Not open for further replies.