What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bosun cut plug in a Servi bent billiard (military bit)

Golden Age in a straight 1978 black sandblasted Sir Brent billiard with lucite stem and silver band repair on the shank.

Barbados Plantation in the second pipe I ever bought ($1.99); a 1974 three quarter bend black sandblast etched Dr. Grabow Omega.

Milonga in my bent Dunedin bulldog paired with Sam Adams octoberfest :cheers: 

Metropolitain in a 1981 smooth full bend Mauro Series Two 315 p-lip that copies the Peterson system.

Magnum Opus in a 1990s smooth Peterson Captain Pete XL80 bulldog.

A Kaywoodie Rhodesian sandblast 2005 POY with a bowl of Solani Silver Flake.:D 

A special smoke tonight, and quite majestic too boot. Penzance in a Vauen Barontini just below Big Trees State Park in the Stanislaus National Forrest.

...final pipe of the day...Compton's Three Feathers in a commissioned Cooper rustic Canadian...:cheers: 

“IF YOU CAN’T SEND MONEY, SEND TOBACCO”  
GEORGE WASHINGTON TO CONTENENTAL CONGRESS 1776

Finishing out the day wih a bowl of McC's Virginia Woods in an Edward's ts billiard I bought back in the mid 70's. Nice smoky sweet end to the day  mmmmm :twisted:

Dunhill Royal Yacht in a Neerup bent apple. A nice tobacco to relax with while listening to the Golden Oldies.:) :sleep: 

AJ

Orlik Golden Slices in a 2013 MM straight Legend.

Edgeworth Ready Rubbed Match in a tan etched medium bend 2001 Rinaldo Sahara 2 Acorn round at the shank, pointy at the opposite top.

Ancient Three Nuns tinned version in a 2001 smooth full bend St. Patrick's Day Peterson 03.

Molto Dolce in a straight 1979 MM Legend.

SG FireDance Flake in a 50's Stanwell Danish Sovereign bent Dublin. This pipe was given to me by my good friend Walt, (pepesdad1), a man who has a heart 5 times larger than normal. He is forever putting his generosity into practice and is always promoting the "brotherhood" aspect of this forum. I'm proud to have him as a friend.:) :heart: :) 

AJ

Ogden's Gold Block in a Pete 408. Test match on....bliss!

Fraternally

Jers

Too early for fall in S.W. Michigan.. 56.F sunny morning. Good walking weather with some Grousemoor in a Wally Frank Giant Lovat.. Should be a peaceful day ..

Status
Not open for further replies.