What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
...early AM...PA...followed by, SWR...now, Captain Black Dark in a Savinelli Roma Canadian...:cheers: 

...up next...Capstan Flake (yellow)... :cheers: 

"On land, at sea, at home, abroad,
I smoke my pipe and worship God."
J.S. Bach

Well we went walkabout and I stumble bummed my way through only Levi was quite more clingy and observant today unfortunately. Did finally get him three rounds in as I was enjoying the Amorelli Sea Urchin bent panel bulldog with the fabulous Dust in the Wind Pressed Mixed Tobacco Blend too much to want it to end, I love this pipe, I love this blend (thanks ever so much John) and I love this blend in this pipe.

9354274290_74f981440a.jpg

Sumptin Aj cooked up that is just incredible in a cob that Aj talked me into.

If he was a woman and I wasn't married....you know the rest.

2003 Dunbar with added Percy Martin Farms year 1991 perique in a 2002 smooth natural straight silver banded Ardor Venere Extra Fatta A Mano Maigret, signed by Dorelio Rovera.

Year 2002 Squadron Leader in a 1975 smooth slight bend Tinderbox Aalborg freehand made by Nording.

Prefect sunny day in S.W. Michigan. SG 1792 in a Wally Frank Chubby Rhodesian.. Time for some sunshine in the garden.. Smoke it up..

Aj's Very Special Blend in a meer capped gourd calabash.  Delightful!

Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 1982 black sandblasted paneled slight bend Savinelli flat bottom sitter.

Royal Yacht in a 1980 smooth Lorenzo Ambra 803 Oom Paul with a lucite stem.

Last of a bag of Bosun cut Plug, in a Falcon (apple)

pepesdad1":32smhiq4 said:
Sumptin Aj cooked up that is just incredible in a cob that Aj talked me into.

If he was a woman and I wasn't married....you know the rest.
 No hell you won't. I'm wouldn't marry anybody not qualified to wear a skirt or urinate while sitting out of necessity.:lol!: :lol!:

AJ

Kendal's #7 in a 1970s slight bend black sandblasted Comoy's Silver Cloud 624.

A fine bowl of Escudo in a Radice.

DSC01355.jpg" style="width: 700px;height: 516px

Old Dark Fired in a smooth briar calabash shape 1984 Fero Danese made in Italy.

Cousin's Kelly's blend in my Growley Ramses.

up next....cousin's Woodmere in a Piersel Tomato (shameless plug, I know)

Enjoying a bowl of 30 yr old Mac Baren Golden Extra in a cob while out with the dog tonight. Couldn't have asked for a more beautiful day!

Status
Not open for further replies.