What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Walkabout was exceptional, temp's are Sept like being 58-62F with 10-20 MPH breeze, Levi was very happy, I gimped along keeping him fooled most of the trip. Had a bowl of Carey's Private Stock Bruno's Special in the MM Mizzou with plum Forever Stem, smoked nice and slow.

Home now with some MC2000 in the Rockin' Black Rock Cob with the Black Bamboo Shank and black and amber Forever Stem, a double double Cuban espresso on the side!

9256056231_5d1b6eee6a.jpg

...early AM...SWR...followed by CH...now, Walnut Flake in a Stanwell Golden Danish Canadian...:cheers: 
stanwe10.jpg

...up next...J. Fox Dorisco...

“Pipe smoking is not a habit…but a way of life”…  
PeterD

Dunbar in a medium bend 1983 Ascorti New Dear KS.

Royal Yacht in a 1980 smooth Lorenzo Ambra 803 Oom Paul with a lucite stem.

OGS in a Bentley Former's Design Bulldog 5-1-1-37. IMO the world's best Vaper in an extraordinary pipe. Makes for a good beginning of a quiet afternoon.:) 

AJ

Edgeworth Ready Rubbed Match in a 2003 black sandblasted medium bend Karl Erik Ekstravagant blowfish.

Getting "religion" again this afternoon, some Presbyterian in a stanwell Legend pot

Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 1982 black sandblasted paneled slight bend Savinelli flat bottom sitter.

Heading out to the pub..Gloomy weather no better place.. Loaded some FVF in a CKR Billiard..

Old Dark Fired in a 1970s GBD Prehistoric Rhodesian 9438 with a perspex stem.

A mixture of St Bruno and Ogden's Gold Block in a Pete 221.

Fraternally

Jers

Great Outdoors in a 1979 medium bend etch relief meerschaum lined TinderBox Arabesque.

My own blend in a Cloister straight grain bent apple.

Dunhill Deluxe Navy Rolls in a straight 1968 Dunhill Shell bulldog.

Having some after dinner sweet, a bowl of McC's FM 2000 in one of my Edward's bent bulldogs, a tanshell finished one I got in the early 8o's as I recall. mmmmmm :lol:

Motzek Strang in a 1999 medium bend black sandblast Savinelli Tris 677KS apple with a cumberland stem.

...final pipe of the day...G&H Kendal Dark in a Savinelli smooth Venere Canadian...
:cheers: 
savine21.jpg

“…So it shall be for all time. If discord has broken out between two beings, let them smoke together. United by this bond, they will live in peace and friendship thereafter.”  

Attributed to the Great Manitu, the Great Spirit.

Status
Not open for further replies.