What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
4-Noggins Killington in a Comoy Oom Paul Tradition #17.  Love the hint of burly in this one!!

A mix of about 3/4 McClellend's 2010 classic VA and 1/4 Brown flake #4 (pretty tasty combo) in a Grabow Savoy

...early AM...Capstan RR (Blue)...followed by, Smoker's Pride BC...now, MacBaren HH Matured Virginia in a P&T 2000 POY Castello smooth panel billiard...:cheers: 

p-t_2010.jpg

...up next...Dunhill Flake (1968)...:cheers: 

“I believe that pipe smoking contributes to a somewhat calm and objective judgment in all human affairs.”  
Albert Einstein 1950

Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 1980s smooth slight bend Wally Frank Dublin.

Old Dark Fired in a smooth briar calabash shape 1984 Fero Danese made in Italy.

Finally home after taking a couple of back to back vacations -- two week cruise to Canada and back and a splendid week in the beautiful mountains of western North Carolina, where I picked up two amazing pipes I will share with you all in the future. Enjoying Dunhill Virginia Flake in my Charatan's Make Special Pot with a refreshing glass of Luisianne Iced tea.

C&D Night Train with a pinch of Dunhill A30000 Black Cav sprinkled in. In my biggest Charatan Special 402 Canadian.8) 

Almost done with Molto Dolce in a straight 1979 MM Legend. Next is a small Montecristo cigar.

Shortcut to Mushrooms in a Comoy straight grain pot.

Onyx in a 1949 medium bend Dunhill Shell.

MacBaren 7 Seas Regular in my quarter bent billiard basket pipe.

Having an after dinner bowl of my Royal Yacht, this one in one of my Charatan 4148 Special pots  :twisted: 

Dunhill Nightcap in a Pete 302. I haven't smoked this in at least two years. Boy, this is a treat in the evening!

HU Edward G. in a smooth 1976 Canadian GBD Seventy Six 256.

...final pipe of the day...Cob Plug in a P&T 2007 POY Savinelli rustic bulldog... :cheers: 

"(TOBACCO) IS THE PASSION OF HONEST MEN AND HE WHO LIVES WITHOUT TOBACCO IS NOT WORTHY OF LIVING."  
-MOLIERE (JEAN BAPTISTE POQUELIN)

C&D American Whiskey in my Zavvos Poker

One of the few aromatics I've kept around.

Royal Yacht in a 1982 black grain relief sandblasted three quarter bend W.O. Larsen Dublinish pipe.

Status
Not open for further replies.