What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
...early AM...PA ...followed by, R. McConnell London Matured...now, Granger in a Radice freehand blast Dublin...:cheers: 

url=https://servimg.com/view/18428752/147]
radice22.jpg
[/url]

...up next...H&H Ten-to-midnight...:cheers:

kirksp12.jpg
" />

Aj,'s  Very Special Blend in a Briar Spirit Pipe #6.  What a wonderful smoker...right from the start..no break in required.

This morning, it's my Stanwell HC Andersen #6 sandblast, bought at the Danish Pipe Shop in Copenhagen, with the churchwarden stem, and a bowl of Solani blend 131(the scotch flavored one). Fantastic way to start the day.

A Taste of Summer in a straight 2012 MM Mizzou cob.

Well the Esoterica Penzance that I had out drying looked so inviting with the vast array of sugar crystal flecks running through it I loaded up the Masur Birch Capped Maigurs Knets Calabash and had a delightful smoke, a PRM filled with delicious Mexican Pajaro as accompaniment.

8998756255_63ed8b217c_o.jpg

One flake of Old Dark Fired amply fills the Rolf Baginski Poker Chip Stack with bamboo inlays, still drinking Mexican coffee.

8435641552_a6aa4a8fdc_z.jpg

kirks_12.jpg
" />

Pepe's Favorite in a Briar Spirit Pipe #12.  Wonderful smoke in a brand new pipe...no break in required.

Just finished Country Doctor Match in a 1980 Stanwell 668 medium bend with a ferrule, half black sandblasted, half brown smooth, rough top.

Great pipe Pepe!

C&D's Manhattan Afternoon flake in an American Tanshell

Man's Best Friend in a 1978 smooth three quarter bend Danish Special.

Dunhill De Lux Navy Rolls in a Mario Grandi large straight billiard.

Fraternally

Jers

4th Generation 1931 in an American Tanshell

CD Blend in a smooth briar calabash shaped Butz-Choquin Maitre Pipier JR Fait Main with a horn ferrule.

Today I could see Pepesdad1, Fishbanjo,... post the nicely designed pipes, they are great pictures to admire, thanks for posting them.

Packing first bowl of the day with P.A in Stefano Santambrogio Red Bull Cap,

Listing this next smoke early: Tilbury in a 2002 smooth Rinaldo Silver Line 3 EGER 05 paneled horn.

Luxury Bullseye Flake in the Teddy Knudsen Acorn with bamboo shank.

8643443138_df129f6f12_z.jpg

MacBaren Vanilla Cream in a straight 1979 MM Legend.

Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 1980s smooth slight bend Wally Frank Dublin.

Balkan Luxury Blend 957 in a full bend black pebble finish 2001 Rinaldo Lithos YY8 Titania Silver Line egg.

Status
Not open for further replies.