What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 1982 black sandblasted paneled slight bend Savinelli flat bottom sitter.

MacBaren Navy Flake in a 2013 slight bend grain etched briar Rekamepip Volcano with a walnut shank.

Sunrise Smoke in a 1949 medium bend Dunhill Shell. And then to sleep.

early AM...J. Fox Dorisco...followed by, J. Aylesbury Luxury Flake...now, G&H Kendal Kentucky in a Chacom blast Canadian...:cheers: 

url=https://servimg.com/view/18428752/183]
chacom11.jpg
[/url]

...up next...Dorchester...:cheers:

G.L. Pease Navigator in an American Tanshell Billiard

Dunhill De Lux Navy Rolls in a Peter 03.

Fraternally

Jers

Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in Cavicchi Rusticated Bent Apple, I had the first smoke ever of this tobacco yesterday and today first thing in the morning I want to do is to try it again, enjoyable tobacco, simple but tasty.
We have a expert here, just watch what he smoked and recommended. It will be good,
Thank you J.I

On my second bowl of the day, some more McC's FM 2000, this one in another of my 4 Edward's 720-L bent bulldogs. Next to my pots, theses are some PERFECT Flake pipes !! :twisted: 

Quang Pham":ttl77b08 said:
Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in Cavicchi Rusticated Bent Apple, I had the first smoke ever of this tobacco yesterday and today first thing in the morning I want to do is to try it again, enjoyable tobacco, simple but tasty.
We have a expert here, just watch what he smoked and recommended. It will be good,
Thank you J.I
You're very welcome. And thank you for the kind words. EGR can be addictive! Of course, that's true for several tobaccos, too, but EGR always pleases me. And I hear his movies weren't too shabby either!!:D 

Just finished A Taste of Summer in a straight 2012 MM Mizzou cob.

Wessex Dark Flake in a brown rusticated slight bend 1982 Savinelli Non Pareil 99 Dublin with a lucite ferrule and stem.

G.L. Pease Navigator in an American Bent Tanshell

For the drive home after what will likely be a boring meeting, John Bull in a large bent basket briar

Just finished Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 1982 black sandblasted paneled slight bend Savinelli flat bottom sitter. Next is Country Doctor Match in a 1980 Stanwell 668 medium bend with a ferrule, half black sandblasted, half brown smooth, rough top.

MacBaren Scottish Mixture in a smooth full bend 1977 Crown Coachman 215 egg (Charatan second).

"And so to bed" in own reject. Very apt, as I'm dog tired, whisky glass empty and sleep not far off!:lol: 

Status
Not open for further replies.