What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
RocKing the Cob with some HH Old companion
I really like this tobacco - hope they put it on sale soon  i can pick up a few tins of it
100_5411.jpg

Bit of McB Club Blend in a GBD Lumberman.  Sipping a Sam Adams Octoberfest with it.  Both seem rather tasty for a clear fall day. The pizza was meh -- really meh. Avoid Doreen's pizza with the vulcanized cheese.

Penzance rubbed out and dried over night, in a peterson tankard after a good rain. Bliss!

...late in posting...early AM...Dunbar...followed by, Dorchester...then, Lane's BLWB...now, Granger in a Preben Holm Fancy Collector blast Dublin...:cheers: 

...up next...Compton's Macedonian...:cheers:

Earlier, it was Charlemagne in the third pipe I ever bought ($1.95), a 1974 smooth straight French briar Hadley Apple. Now, it's Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 1982 black sandblasted paneled slight bend Savinelli flat bottom sitter.

Peretti's London Flake in a 2002 medium bend smooth straight grain Karl Erik freehand with a pointy bottom.

Luxury Bullseye Flake stacked, rolled and stuffed in the Werner Mummert Saucer.

9857711426_3993604987_c.jpg

9044709562_7f391f3c00_z.jpg

MacBaren Virginia #1 in a late '90s half smooth/half etched freehand sitter, medium bend Nielsen Viggo.

Taking the J T Cooke for a spin with some 1792 Flake, diet Gingerale at room temp.

8381846188_f3b6a45a88_c.jpg

MacBaren Vanilla Cream in a straight 1979 MM Legend.

Louisiana Red in a really big 2002 three quarter bend paneled light brown sandblasted Ardor Urano Fatta A Mano square shaped bulldog sitter.

...final pipe of the day...R. Lewis Orcilla Mixture in a Preben Holm Fancy Collector freehand Dublin...:cheers: 

Half finished with this bowl of 1980s Briggs in a straight 1978 black sandblasted Sir Brent billiard with lucite stem and silver band repair on the shank.

St. James Flake in a 1986 three quarter bend Bacchus face CAO meer.

Status
Not open for further replies.