What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Academy in a 1981 smooth full bend Mauro Series Two 315 p-lip that copies the Peterson system.

Morning JimInks!

McCranie's Red Flake in an Edwards Coachman.  Kicking the day awake.

Couldn't sleep so got up and have started off early with some GSF in one of my two estates I bought this year, My Stanwell (Danish made) Legend 45 Pot. OK Jim, your turn :twisted: 

il_fullxfull.510579337_8ck0.jpg

Emp in a Dunhill shell bent billiard 3102.
Black coffee in the side.
Nice to enjoy a pipe after a hiatus, working too much.

Hi fellas! Slept in, so I'm only now getting to smoke. MacBaren Three Nuns in a 2003 smooth full bend, gold banded 3 Star Ferndown Tudor Root.

Btw, didn't there used to be more people listing what they smoke here? What happened to everybody? I wish they'd come back and join in.

...early AM...OGS followed by, MacBaren Virginia #1...now, Dunbar in a Brebbia Tre Dublin...:cheers: 

...up next...R. Lewis Orcilla Mixture...:cheers:

4-Noggins Killington in a MM country gentleman cob.

BRG Mixture in a three quarter bend smooth 1985 Dunhill Chestnut 5202 with a cumberland stem.

C&D Opening Night Flake in an American Billiard

Half a bowl of BRG in a 2013 slight bend grain etched briar Rekamepip Volcano with a walnut shank. That finishes this tin.

Brigadier Black Alamo in a Stanwell straight grain Dublin

Louisiana Red in a straight Lane era Charatan black with burgundy undertone sandblasted billiard 420.

JimInks":bhonxojl said:
Hi fellas! Slept in, so I'm only now getting to smoke. MacBaren Three Nuns in a 2003 smooth full bend, gold banded 3 Star Ferndown Tudor Root.

Btw, didn't there used to be more people listing what they smoke here? What happened to everybody? I wish they'd come back and join in.
Jim, you smoke enough for EVERYONE ! Since 12:38 am this morning you've already had 6 bowls :twisted:  I'm just on my 3rd bowl since 5 am today. It's some Presbyterian in a #39 S&R #39 bent bulldog. :twisted: :twisted: Question for ya: Did you chain smoke cigarettes like you do pipes ? :twisted: :twisted: 

Inaugural smoke in my GLP Cumberland in my Foundation (Musico) bent tomato! :cheers: :lol: 8) 

JimInks":34nb2e6e said:
Btw, didn't there used to be more people listing what they smoke here?
I am away from keyboard a lot while I am out working.

I smoked four more bowls of Old Companion in the Kristen while driving between various things today. I got home and just finished a bowl of Skandinavik Full Aroma Cavendish in a MM 5th Ave Diplomat with a forever stem. Next is Haddo's Delight in a Peterson Shannon 999.

Status
Not open for further replies.