What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
PCCA Virginian from 1992 in a Dunhill. 8) 

'Tain't often I get to smoke 20 year old tobacco. This stuff is beyond good.

Wessex Dark Flake in a 1984 black sandblasted straight Dunhill Shell 4103 Billiard.

Almost finished smoking Top Shelf in a smooth straight late 1970s Tinderbox Selected Grecian Briar Dublin.

About to light up a bowl of Tilbury in a 2003 black grain etched Karl Erik Ekstravagant horn with a smooth top.

1980s Sir Walter Raleigh in a medium bend 2002 MM Legend cob.

Just finished Dunhill De Lux Navy Rolls n a Pete 03.

Just started Fox's Campanile in a Pete 408.

VaPer followed by Virginia/Turkish. Great way to appreciate the difference between these two blends. I previously used this strategy to decide which brand of stout was my favourite - I liked them all and only by drinking them at the same time could I identify the subtle differences and decide which was my favourite. True science comes at a heavy cost.......:twisted: 

Fraternally

Jers

Angler's Dream in a 1978 smooth pointy bottom three quarter bend Sir Brent, shaped like a check mark.

...early AM...R. Lewis Orcilla Mixture...now, St. Bruno Flake in a Radice bent Dublin freehand...:cheers: 

url=https://servimg.com/view/18428752/167]
radice10.jpg
[/url]

...up next...Wills Three Castles (1978)...:cheers:

Walkabout was chilly but splendid, Levi was in his full bird dog glory and I in heaven with the Growley Cutty filled with McB's Club Blend. On the way home I filled the Sea Urchin with PS Luxury Navy Flake, again, sheer heaven. Having a quick PRM, strong and black getting ready for Nordic Walking Classes then acupuncture.

10038094204_db6d5320f3_z.jpg

9354274290_74f981440a_z.jpg

A Taste of Summer in a straight 2012 MM Mizzou cob.

Anniversary Kake in a James Barber bulldog.
Cup of black coffee on the side.

Slow start today, just on my second bowl, this one some McC;s Virginia Woods in a 623 Savinelli Champagne bent bulldog. This blend is soooo smokey/sweet and smooooth :twisted: :twisted: 
Chicory coffee, N'Awlins style on the side !!

4-Noggins Killington layered with Alamo in a Briar Spirit Pipe #6.  Outstanding tobacco in a magnificent briar from BSP.

Status
Not open for further replies.