What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
2008 Tudor Castle in a rusticated Savinelli Trevi Author. Life can be good at times. :) 

AJ

Compton's Commonweal Mixture in a mid-1970s black rusticated straight Savinelli Estella 915 KS.

Steven Books Grandfather's Own in a Peterson 80s.
Black coffee on the side.

Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 1982 black sandblasted paneled slight bend Savinelli flat bottom sitter.

In honor of my father, a WWII vet, I'm smoking one of his Petes he got in '46 in London, a blasted Premier 150s strait bulldog with some Royal Yacht . Rest in peace dad. :(

Fox and Hound in a 1990 smooth medium bend Nording freehand sitter with a wider top than bottom that also has a ridge and a narrower bowl resembling an upside down spout, with an amber colored lucite stem with cream swirls.

Top Shelf in a 1980 raw sienna light relief Rossi 1886 Visconte 245 Oom Paul with an Amber colored stem.

Having a late afternoon bowl of a VaPer, some Comoy's bulk Cask #4 in a Charatan 4148 DC Special Pot. This stuff is GOOD and I'm gonna have to get some more :twisted: :twisted: 

I've been taking a break from Mac Baren's Plumcake and smoking some Prince Albert in my Ardor Urano Maigret this afternoon and now in my Peterson Kinsale XL11 Bent Calabash...very cool smoking once I remember to slow down. The aroma is very nice and reminds me of all my older relatives who smoked this and Sir Walter Raleigh when I was a kid, lo many years ago now.

I currently have some favorite old codger blends in among my expensive European blends: Prince Albert, Sir Walter Raleigh, and Granger, along with packs of Half And Half and Captain Black.

Just finished Man's Best Friend in a 2003 smooth matte finish Karl Erik rough top freehand.

McClelland #5100 Red Cake in a 1977 smooth Rubino (Lorenzo) Oom Paul.

Finishing up some pre-dinner religion, a bowl of Presbyterian in my early '70s Pete Donegal Rocky 999. This one's one of the early Rockys back when they were a shell finished blasted pipe. This one just LOOOVES Balkans !! :twisted: 

New to me - well aged Rich's Renaissance (Steve Books blend) in my '78 Pete 307 Silver Spigot.

No info available on this from the review site. But I'm betting it's similar to a couple other classic Steve Books blends which have very well aged VA/Turkish/Perique. Possibly some KY as well.

Dunno if this was the right pipe for it though, as the flavors seemed muddled. Need to try it next in a meer.

Still have a slight head cold, so this could contribute.

Cheers,

RR

...final pipe of the day...C. Fairmorn Lancer Slices in a P&T 2005 POY L'Antra panel blast Lovat...
:cheers: 
url=https://servimg.com/view/18428752/231]
p-t_2015.jpg
[/url]

Hamborger Veermaster in a very early Ascorti straight New Dear KS billiard with a smooth shank.

Almost finished smoking HH Vintage Syrian in a 1990s smooth Peterson Captain Pete XL80 bulldog. Next will be Telegraph Hill in my old reliable 1986 smooth Peterson Kildare 999 Rhodesian.

Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 1980s smooth slight bend Wally Frank Dublin.

Status
Not open for further replies.